Jaws grow log!

does he have pics of the CHEM SIS in there ?.

humm …

4 Likes

hahaha sorry brother that pic aboce is not of the chem d bc1 its my chem 4 bc1. a lot going on over here, so sorry.

peace …

6 Likes

Sadly nope, just the D versions and 91 , there’s some 4 too I think, that Chem Sis has been so elusive it’s crazy, when I was gonna pop my Chem sis x bubba I was looking for info everywhere, very little out there then, even less now sadly

4 Likes

here is the chem d you like so much, this round i have her much bigger then last time.

the seeds came out pretty nice to boot, mix the chem d with the chem 4 ahh ya what yup.

peace …

15 Likes

No worries, we all do it, interesting to see a 4 with the wider blades, very cool! That’s one I’ve never grown/smoked, nada! Hope u find a stellar example brother :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Yes PLEASE :pray:t2:

5 Likes

the sis cut will be here in the morning.

peace …

4 Likes

go look at the other spot in my forum, just do it.

peace …

4 Likes

Niiiiiiiice! That’s epic news! I’ll find ya some info, plus Mike is a Chem wiz so I can always utilize his secretive/undercover brother ass ! For info. Lol I’m sending him a screenshot of this post :laughing:

4 Likes

remember the Dawgs OF War is half chem sis as well, the DOW is some lights out smoke. totally out did the bubblegum chem not even close.

yummy …

4 Likes

dropping the bubblegum chem and keeping the DOW, i have got to get her into some fem seeds this year.

peace …

6 Likes

Ya she’s a sexy bitch too! Sweet, sounds like my kinda smoke :wink:

4 Likes

ok so lets get this show moving shall we, flipped the crop last night.

lets go …

19 Likes

Gee wiz…look! @JAWS has a bunch of really nice looking plants agai n. What a surprise.

5 Likes

new arrivals, have not done this in years so i hope i can still do it.

please root …

17 Likes

This is the 5x5, right @JAWS ? 36, more or less looks like. Just seeing your plants makes me want to start some of your goodies I have. OK…when I go in from smoking one I’ll get out the Tupperware. Decision before lights out. Already got Trainwreck Meds going. Got those and some Katsu’s in solos. 19/20 all nice/strong, relatively healthy plants I’ll keep going. Especially considering they’re under my care… I’ll let you know my pick later.

7 Likes

ya will go with that #.

excellent let me know what else you pick when you decide.

awesome …

5 Likes

gmo * white stardawg --GMO WHIE DAWG

MALE here, thinking this is the white phenol.

thanks for looking …

20 Likes

the male ALIEN COOKIES F2 i’ll be using in this round.

peace …

20 Likes

Uf this chronic…biggest colas, and very maker.

2 Likes