Jaws grow log!

no plans on that at this time, how ever i was thinking about doing some starfighter work and could drop some alien dawg beans at that time.

who knows …

5 Likes

That would def be cool starfighter and alien dawg runs sound epic! Also I think it was you we where talking about at one point about rootbeer crosses but alien genetics did a rootbeer rock candy bx1 with Mene gene that dropped somewhere.

3 Likes

yes i have the GMO WHITEDAWG & GMO ROOTBEER the rootbeer was just sent to me in cut form and i have two small ones going at this time along side two chem sis cut’s.

will be using that pollen here in just a few minutes on these plants.

left to right–wreck-wreck-alien tech-fpog.

the pollen is on the older side so not sure how well it will work but im going to give it a shot.

going to let lose on the BIG BUBBLEGUM CHEM plant i got with this old ass pollen, will it even try to work who know.

we shall see …

12 Likes

Do you store the pollen in the pucks?

3 Likes

That’ll be bomb the straw dies x Chem combo yes plz!

4 Likes

i store them in what you see in the pic, then they all go into a metal box and into the frig.

peace …

12 Likes

the deed has been done CHEM D BC1 * STRAWBERRY DIESEL now just need to wait and see if it takes or not.

peace …

14 Likes

Yessss🙌🏻. Got my fingers and toes crossed

3 Likes

yup done did the chem 4 bc1 * chem d bc1 wont be many seeds but hey just a few is enough or a test and hunt.

yup …

6 Likes

That’s awesome!! A solid collection. Also does the metal box help preserve or is it just for keepsake?

2 Likes

ya its just a no light container nothing special.

peace …

2 Likes

Hello! I don’t want to sound ignorant and let me ask what does “bc” mean?
know bx, ix, s1 and others, but bc…

1 Like

bc back cross and ic in cross.

peace …

2 Likes

That sounds like a heavy hitter, count me in.

1 Like

I understand bx = bc correctly?

great plants!

2 Likes

@JAWS let’s make it simple, count me in on everything @TopShelfTrees1 needs. So everything there is…almost? No 22 week Sativas.

4 Likes

hahaha ya no long flowering sativas in that mix, not a fan of those either.

sweet …

3 Likes

Only if @JAWS makes em!

2 Likes

Sorry about the blurry pics, I’ll grab some more in a couple of days. Day 47 banana Kush f9

17 Likes

breed work almost done now.

CHRONIC * LIME COOKIES— IFFY
CHRONIC * STARDAWG OGEE—IFFY
DOUBLE HEATHER * LIME COOKIES—IFFY
DOUBLE HEATHER * STARDAWG OGEE—IFFY
BUBBLEGUM CHEM * STRAWBERRY DIESEL—IFFY
TRAINWRECK * WHITE WIDOW—IFFY
ALIEN TECH * WHITE WIDOW—IFFY
FRUITY PEBBLE OG * WHITE WIDOW—IFFY

iffy just means i used old pollen on those and really not sure if the breeds will take. reasoning for this is just i have so much older pollen i need to use it up, if it works great if not i can then throw it out and sort through the good and bad.

BUBBLEGUM CHEM * BUBBLEGUM CHEM
DAWGS OF WAR * DAWGS OF WAR
LOST SKUNK * LOST SKUNK if goes well these will be my next freebie seeds send into my vendors.
DOUBLE HEATHER * LOST SKUNK
CHEESE * LOST SKUNK
ALIEN COOKIES * ALIEN COOKIES
CHEESE * CHEM D BC1
CHEM 4 BC1 * CHEM D BC1
ALIEN TECH * CHEM D
CHEESE * ALIEN COOKIES

all of those should be good to go, not saying yes 100% but really good odds for-sure on those breeds. i do have another breed but im not going to be talking about that one right now.

thanks for reading …

19 Likes