Jaws grow log!

That Corey Stardawg cut is really nice.

2 Likes

Nice! I appreciate it @hoss8455

2 Likes

ok so just did a watering and breed check and here is what is looking like a go. now this way early but im seeing signs of a successful breed. nothing is 100% until i got me eyes on some seedage.

DOUBLE HEATHER * STARDAWG OGEE
CHRONIC * STARDAWG OGEE
DOUBLE HEATHER * LIME COOKIES- SLIGHTLY
CHRONIC * LIME COOKIES- SLIGHTLY
TRAINWRECK * WHITE WIDOW
ALIEN TECH * WHITE WIDOW
CHEESE * CHEM D BC1
CHEESE * ALIEN COOKIES
CHEESE * LOST SKUNK
BUBBLEGUM CHEM * ALIEN COOKIES
ALIEN COOKIES * ALIEN COOKIES
CHEM 4 BC1 * CHEM D BC1

things im still waiting on.

BUBBLEGUM CHEM * BUBBLEGUM CHEM
DAWGS OF WAR * DAWGS OF WAR
LOST SKUNK * LOST SKUNK—FREBBIES
FPOG * WHITE WIDOW—FREEBIES
DOUBLE HEATHER * LOST SKUNK
alien tech * chem d bc1

so thats where we are as of this morning.

i m still waiting to hit the DOW CHEM SIS phenol with the rest of my chem d bc1 pollen, also i have an extra fpog ic1 that i want to hit with something. may just grab something old and drowned her just because.

peace …

14 Likes

3 year old pollen still viable and doing decently for me.

this is the double heather ^^ the chronic is also looking decent not as well as this one but still, 36 month old pollen what more can i ask for.

not to sound like a broken record but this just shows how damn important it is to properly CLEAN and FULLY dry your pollens before putting to storage.

peace …

16 Likes

So many killer combos! You really do make it tough to just pick a couple, I think if anyone is like me it’s almost like ending up in heaven hitting your offerings on GLG! EVERYTIME you think you got your 4-6 packs picked, oh wait nope I need that too! It’s like a kid in a damn candy store! So much goodness everywhere you look :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: by the next drop I’m gonna have to stay away from GLG for good as I’m gonna flood out my keyboard with drool ffs!

4 Likes

Soooo very true, even that one piece of plant matter, moisture gets in and spreads and boom :boom: toast!

2 Likes

as you can see this grow is not going as well as id had hoped it would, you can clearly tell my color is off way off in some plant’s. this is do to me battling with the thrips and being unable to spray the way i like. praying i have the thrips well under control but one never knows with those little @#$%^&*. been trying to do my thing from the soil up but ya i really like the upper and lower approach when getting my girls off to a good start.

i still try …

2 Likes

yup for-sure, also what gets a lot of ppl is piling up there pollen before its fully dry that’s a NONONONONO and will bit you in the but more often then not. viable pollen ALWAYS starts at the collection of said pollen.

peace …

4 Likes

Always something right? I feel you trust me. I’m so damn anal about bugs and I start panicking at first signs, plus after looking through my IPM stuff last month . 85% of it was old, some REAL OLD! So I tossed most, all I have is some dunks, some old ass pyrethrin that doesn’t expire and some shit I would t use on my plants now if you paid me eagle1 or whatever it’s called. So ya I’ve REALLY gotta get my IPM and everything bug/mold related up big time. This two years of being broke af has wreaked havoc on so much…. And I’m still just seeing where

4 Likes

Every time I look at the topic name. Makes me think of Star Trek. good stuff

2 Likes

Grab some wettable sulfur and find a diy recipe for green cleaner (or the like) and you will be set for some while for $30 or so. $40 Canadian

6 Likes

I keep trying to tell em.
the smart ones are listening…finally… :rofl:

9 Likes

I got some better shots of the banana Kush.

IMG_1517

21 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Johnny’s dead bug worked well on my thrip problem. Just a thought

https://overgrow.com/t/mites-thrips-aphids-one-n-done-with-pics/101595

9 Likes

Very nice @Bugsandnugs look at all those buds in the background too! Awesome

4 Likes

@CosmoNut i gotta make me some of that stuff. Once I can get the stuff to make it

5 Likes

was curious if you had any notes on the f3, glg says its low yield was the selection for pure smoke?
i think their pics are the same ones from this post of the f2, these look perfect.

3 Likes

deep chunk and the dmt were not my thing to be honest, wont be making any more of those.

will however at some point try the SOUR BUBBLE & PINE TAR KUSH.

both of those strains are odd ones for-sure and i know i did not grow them properly but even so i did not like them enough to give them another try. not at all saying there not good genetics there just not for my garden.

peace …

12 Likes

I like your response @JAWS . Personal preference and good genetics don’t always agree.
As a high end wine label printer, I was often asked “what I thought”. My response was pretty standard. I often had to explain I can produce a million labels, all the same. But I’m not an art critic.

5 Likes

honest response is the only kind im looking for, as long as the yield didnt get worse in the f3 it will suit me just fine. my use is to collect pollen, store properly and have on hand for when opportunity comes and i find that early sat fruity girl outside that can finish here in the middle of a tsunami.

4 Likes