Jaws grow log!

HAHAHA …

16 Likes

ALIEN ROSE F1, day 45.

peace …

17 Likes

hmm that is really strange… In that case I’d think maybe something with the roots got messed up on one side of the pot or something :thinking: I had read something somewhere that said basically each root is tied to a specific leaf and/or certain part of the plant. So just a section of roots could die off or be damaged and only a section of the plant would be affected, not the whole thing.

3 Likes

If you let the plant wilt slightly
Does the bottom still wilt first ?

4 Likes

Following that logic a little. Could something have happened to cause a nute lockout on a branch, or branches? If the paths for nute uptake are blocked, might this occur?

2 Likes

hmm I’d think that would be less likely unless it’s water only soil that is being kept at a constant state of dampness with a blumat or drip feed or something, as opposed to top or bottom feeding it. I would think top feeding to run-off should push out any type of blocked area in the pot :thinking:

3 Likes

I think that’s a good starting point. Gypsum flush, then maybe a tea of some type? Something foliar maybe?

2 Likes

I’m smoking a Blackberry Cookies joint. 1st weed of the day. This jar has more cure now. It is now officially stronger too. Looking at my 2nd cone thinking I should get a couple things done 1st. Also glad I do not have an appointment this morning.
I am officially useless for the next hour. Good frigging job @JAWS . Thanks again for the effort you put in.

7 Likes

thank you brother for giving my work a spot in your garden, means a lot for real. its getting very hard with some many things getable these days.

thank you …

5 Likes

Wish I had more space! Got more Jaw’s strains ready for Solos today.

4 Likes

check your mail at the other spot.

nice …

3 Likes

trainwreck, day 51.

peace …

24 Likes

BubbleGum Chem on a bigger frame.

not to bad …

23 Likes

From seed? Arcata?

2 Likes

yes from seeds and yes arcata i made years ago, these are fem seed plant’s.

peace …

5 Likes

CHEM 4 BC1, two phenol.

first look of these so yaaaa.

peace …

15 Likes

DANKO-BUD F1.

oreoz x kushmint * starfighter

peace …

18 Likes

Touchdown from the man himself. Can’t wait to get into some of these. Most intriguing to me:

Chem 4 x Lemon Larry
TrainWreck Meds

& of course Banana Kush.

16 Likes

so glad they made it my friend, lots of great strains in that box thats for-sure. dont brush those CHEM SODA off nor the CHEM SODA OGEE those will give you monster buds that will work well for your breeding projects.

very nice …

12 Likes

I might be able to help with a couple of those @hoss8455 . No Banana Kush going, or in my bin. Got the Ch #4 x LL in veg and the TW Meds in veg and in flower. Got 2 TWs that got topped twice, vegged a lot longer, and bigger pots. Might be a couple beasts.

4 Likes