Jaws grow log!

A terrible time to be out of likes.
I have my eyes on this one and many others from you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Keep up the great work brotha,
Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I recently received lime ogee from a very good friend

I can’t wait to try out jaws gear these are scheduled for the next run

Awesome

6 Likes

Lime OGEE was great! You’ll love it!

5 Likes

Thank you I can’t wait

3 Likes

image FPOG F54 - Smell has developed into a sharp pungent chem with fruitiness and body sweat on the back. Looks very close

Banana Kush F10 - Sweet, Artificial candied Bananas. Also very close

Thanks Jaws!

24 Likes

no problem my friend so glad your liking those two.

thank you …

5 Likes

Can definitely see the kush in the bud structure, looking great.

5 Likes

Trainwreck Meds, about 32 days. There’s a strong, sweet smell. Almost taste it, it’s so strong.

20 Likes

ya i really liked that one for-sure, would like to run her again but i have so much stuff to get to it’s just not doable right now.

very nice brother …

5 Likes

Hey @JAWS , so were these you or another grower? I know it was your strain.

6 Likes

hahaha not my creation but yes i have been working with the fpog for over a decade now and have made many f-gens and just as many hybrids with her. and YES those are from me and those were the packs i was giving away for free until i stopped doing that, that’s why there only in 5 count packs. those are ALL GONE now moving forward i will be releasing a SMALL batch of f5 and then im going to be making some fresh f4 in this next round.

peace …

12 Likes

those were a collab with me and my brother subrosa, years ago were shared our stock which we both had several batches from our own work and from others work. that’s why his name is on the packaging.

peace …

9 Likes

Cool, thanks. I look forward to planting them one day. I went looking for some FPOG for a friend and ended up with 2 different versions so I kept the ones by you. Appreciate the info. :v:

6 Likes

yes i kept all the f-gens open so ppl could hopefully find something they liked. i am going to try and do a more focused hunt and seed batches with this next round. see about taking cuts of every plant, flower them and see which one{s} i like best and want to move forward with. the next few batches should be like kind plants. the ones im growing now are some ic1 and there fine and they all look pretty much just alike but really there not what i want to spend the next two three grow working on/with, so i hunt once again.

peace …

10 Likes

It’s tough to put something back in circulation for me with my limited inventory. I can’t imagine how hard it is for you! Doesn’t bother me too much with everything being so good. I’ve got 3 TW Meds in #2 pots, 2 more in #5 Air pots that were just recently flipped. 1st 3 weren’t topped, the Air Pots, besides being bigger from longer veg time, they were topped.
Got 2 more in Air Pots, topped twice. Wasn’t planned like this, different pot sizes and styles, just happened. I am paying attention to which do well. When the flower tent gets full of these going strong, it’ll tell me if my filter is still working.

1 Like

ahh ok day 55 here, this is just blowing my mind over here.

CHEM D BC1, half budding plant half not budding plant on the same fing frame. very cool looking in a way but then i remember half this plant will have no buds to speak of and then ARRRRR WTF is going on.

that ^^^ last pic tells the strange story pretty damn good, if one did not know they/you would think thats two different plant’s.

hummm …

13 Likes

yes sir brother its always a tough call on what to start of mine what to start of others what strains to take cut’s of how many cut’s to take.

glad your liking that wreck med’s i thought it was really pretty damn good as well, that blackberry cobbler phenol is very nice no matter what hybrid you find it in.

awesome …

1 Like

You nailed it. Blackberry Cobbler. There’s a real crisp, clear quality. Need to watch my cure close. Clean jars. Fresh lids. Feel like I’m starting to get “my mojo” back flowing, after a few bumps.

4 Likes

Every plant ive seen you post is nice, well grown and happy…your a good grower man!!!

beer3|nullxnull

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

One day ill try your gear, out of respect for your grow abilities

5 Likes

ya brother i think your neck deep into that blackberry just like i was when i grew them out. very uncommon terps for-sure and ppl are like really you say blackberry smell im like ya man no joking. it seems ppl will need to smell it for them selves before they believe it to be true.

not a bad thing though …

1 Like