Jaws grow log!

couple shots of a young Chem Soda f2

damn wish i had dropped a few chem soda ogee as well.

peace …

11 Likes

You didn’t keep it , didn’t make seeds , so I didn’t comment on her , a one n done .

Nice however , very nice , we never learn so we , lol

Won’t let me change so to DO above , strange , tried 5 times

3 Likes

ya i have seeds just not very many and this was a missed chance to make some fresh seeds. live and learn for-sure.

light ring time …

3 Likes

DANK-O BUD day 57.

sorry i just cant get enough of this fade on the alien cookies.

another plant.

yummy …

19 Likes

I agree that fade is really cool. That alien cookies looks yummmy

1 Like

one read/grape color the other purple, been growing cookies for years just cant remember ever getting so much fade color from them. i has to be the led’s im using.

i really need to get some ALIEN MATTER plants going for-sure.

very very cool …

5 Likes

my personal alien cookies keeper plant, this is the one im going to roll with for the future.

insane stacker here, very hard nugs very resin covered very very cookies smelling.

thanks for looking …

27 Likes

chem sis cut

gmo rootbeer

i guess this ^^^^ is going to be one of those terrible cookie hybrids every one is talking about.

funny …

19 Likes

tent shots at day 59.

4x4

5x5

getting close now for-sure …

20 Likes

That’s beautiful! Bet you have a real mix of smells in there. Love the different fades. Can’t wait to see the end results.

1 Like

actually having so many different strain the smell is just kind of ahh shit bud smell, got to pull one out to enjoy what ever profile shes putting out. i smell nothing really in your face as they are now, but as soon as you start moving them under your face you get tons of goodness.

the cheese is the biggest disappointment in this run, zero cheese and very very little trich coverage. im so so sad over that fact. some day i might find a cheese strain that actually has a really good cheese smell. i may just have to go bacj to the CHEESE #1 at least that strain had actually cheese funk just not crazy heavy but it was there non-the-less. cheese is the hardest strain to date for me to get my hands on outside a real cut of skunk bud or the salmon creek bigbud.

i try …

6 Likes

There was a lot of SCBB floating around here. The big clone guy had it. Guy’s kinda sketchy so who knows what it was.

2 Likes

saw a MAC1 x SLH cut available this morning, my first thought was this would make one fly high for hours on end and second thought was it would look real pretty in your room.

3 Likes

@JAWS

Hi brother
Can I get some info on dogs of war

What’s it like ?
Pics please
Also how long to flower

Inquiring minds need to know :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

CHEM SIS * PURPLE NAM

i have found two phenol so far both pretty decent, the chem sis phenol will be ten + weeks and the purple nam seems to finish in around ten. i have not ran these very many time but i do like them.

thanks for the interest …

23 Likes

CHEM D BC1, day 61

dude look at those buds set, not to bad for 61 days HUHHH.

peace …

14 Likes

That’s gonna be a beast! Beautiful!

1 Like

POODEL i love ya brother but look at that pic again and my words and then tell me what you really think.

peace …

1 Like

I really can’t see well. That a big male or something? Even after cataract surgery.

1 Like

It’s that same beautiful richness your plants constantly show that catches my eye.

1 Like