Jaws grow log!

thank you my friend i do try, i have dropped the ballll many many times in 21 years but i get lucky here-n-there and come out with a really good piece.

thank you …

4 Likes

ok so in all the years i have been growing this is a first for me.

me thinks mouse damage ?? , it will survive but ya first ever.

also i have lost 12-14 seedlings and one clone due to heat, i wish it had not taken me so long to figure this one out.i lost my TRINITY CUT and all three of my CSI uk cheese s1 that just crushed me big time i was so happy to have been given those by a friend and here i go and kill them over heat issues. moved them into another room for now, and there very happy.

wish i had done this three days ago, if i had all those seedling would still be alive.

peace …

12 Likes

how hot we talking, dont see stress on plants in above picture???

3 Likes

ALIEN ROSE f1, this girl is pretty damn good and i am so mad that i pitched the males and did not make a fresh batch of this strain.

second girl

still need to get the light ring out for these two girls, they have stunning pink/purple/ and raspberry colors running through the buds.

both

these are both in one gallon pot’s, in 3-4 gallon pots these plants would be huge bud producers.

you like …

21 Likes

all the wilted over dead one are gone i threw them out, there was ZERO helping them. all of these are perfectly fine after i pulled them from the hot closet area. i should have taken pics but it was just wilted over classic over heat, just wish i had done something about it sooner.

peace …

3 Likes

I’ve got a friend that holds trinity, he’s actually throwing some pollen I sent him at it now. I’ll see if he’s got a healthy mother of her. He likely does.

4 Likes

a shot of the 4 pack.

APPALACHIA SUPER SKUNK–GMO ROOTBEER–CHIMERA #4–CHEM SIS

all being reversed as we speak, all showing sings of success.

being looked over by CLAUDE my beautiful boy …

16 Likes

We’re those banana kush freebies?? Can’t find those anywhere haha.

3 Likes

umm no i do not think these were ever on the freebie block.

peace …

3 Likes

They were just in a different package so was just curious.

2 Likes

might have been from some one else, think a few ppl mess with her so could be one of those as a freebie.

peace …

2 Likes

Pretty sure you have more Jaws than me now, actually I know you do! Nice score

2 Likes

yup it was a mouse, i just found some mouse poop in there. will get some traps set tonight.

little f$#@!@# …

5 Likes

humm no like for my ROSE.

ahh light ring is needed i suppose …

5 Likes

some totally beautiful fade going on with this one.

alien cookies f2, housing some fresh seed stock.

peace …

22 Likes

I like sticky traps for one or two or a bucket trap if your trying to clear out a barn. https://www.amazon.com/RinneTraps-Bucket-Outdoor-Compatible-Manufacturer/dp/B08SL6KJ29/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=17QNILD8FV9K3&keywords=mouse+bucket+trap&qid=1690418060&sprefix=mouse+bu%2Caps%2C143&sr=8-3

Your garden looks great. Aside from the heat and mouse. I don’t know about you but big losses in my garden have taught me lessons I never forget.

Too bad I just find new and more inventive ways to throw wrenches in the machine :sunglasses:

1 Like

You don’t do reversals/fems, right?

1 Like

you see 4 im reversing right now just a couple post above this one, ahh so ya i dabble a bit in making fem seeds.

peace …

4 Likes

Very attractive plant, great internode spacing there too!

1 Like

I hope you have preserved the damaged mouse plant … If it was chosen by the mouse - the plant is delicious and fragrant :wink:
Mice once destroyed more than 100 of my sprouts in one night …

great work :+1:

1 Like