Jaws grow log!

my keeper alien cookies f2 #6, this is the one i am going to move forward with for awhile.

peace …

29 Likes

this crazy chem d bc1 plant.

humm …

16 Likes

I swear that looks like two different plants. Odd indeed.

3 Likes

ya in the first pic the big shoot off to the right is the one with all the non done buds on it. i wonder what would have happened if i had cut that off early on when i first noticed the issue…

humm …

3 Likes

You gotta keep the updates coming for this girl. I think you should harvest the bottom when it’s done and see how long the top goes till ready.

1 Like

ya thought about that but wont be able to do that here, i have two other strains 3 other plants that could use a bit more time but i have not the room for that sadly. i have my next run in the closet and man i need to get them out of there ASAP so i have no time to baby anything along this time round. besides i have been flushing for a week now and will keep doing that for another week before chop. two weeks of full flushing will not be kind to anything i would want to restart in the flowering mode. it’s one of those things, im not mad im pretty happy to get this grow behind me and get cracking on the next one to be honest.

thanks for the interest though …

5 Likes

You wouldn’t have two harvests. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

the chem d bc1 plant has been dealt with so moving on.

no more tripping on that …

19 Likes

just think if all those cut off branches were full of bud.

arrrrr .

5 Likes

Frustrating but that is definitely some sort of lesson, like, just knowing that that is possible definitely tells us something about the possibilities with cannabis.

I’m not sure what exactly the lesson is lol but it’s a fascinating case.

5 Likes

i placed a bamboo stake into a octopot once 2 weeks into flower , obviously hit major roots .
1/3 of the plant wilted away and died over next 4 weeks . Rest of it was ok , was Salmon River

6 Likes

I’ve pushed in stakes in and just forced them thru roots not thinking about damage. I’ll think now.

5 Likes

Sounds like a super rare occurrence, but entirely plausible. Thanks for sharing that note.

3 Likes

If I need some that l did not expect I wait until the pot is dry and push the bamboo stick in on the very end of the pot where the dry soil starts to pull away from the wall. Like this you dont damage much roots and the bamboo sticks are still strong and stable enough

4 Likes

That sounds great.

I had some plants do that a few years back. One plant did some crazy stuff. The top of one started a new top after about 8 weeks into flowering. Like a new plant.

3 Likes

day 67, GMO WHITE STARDAWG.

can you say PUKE & HOTDOGS im thinking thats the garlic playing games with my sense of smell.

HAHAHA …

19 Likes

Can’t personally ID just puke and hotdogs. I think I could ID puked hotdog if necessary. Yes, from personal experience.

2 Likes

Is this the same GMO x StarDawg that you gave away as freebies on GLG?

4 Likes

yes they are.

peace …

2 Likes