Jaws grow log!

@JAWS you know @Chara is looking for that GMO x StarDawg cut it’s another winner. And the hits just keep coming!

3 Likes

Yep I got 15 of those magic beans. Some of the most beautiful and healthy seeds I’ve seen in a long time!

3 Likes

ya its a good plant to grow and work with for-sure, im running the GMO ROOTBEER right now and she is looking pretty killer as well. starting to gather as many GMO that i can.

there is a garlic phenol in those GMO WHITE STARDAWGS that will really stink up the place, liver and onion is what i remember and it woke me up several times thinking what the F^%$ is that well it was that plant. you should really try some of those.

excellent …

8 Likes

While I was looking for old cheese stuff. I found a ChemD x forum GSC cross that I made 15 years ago. I’ve never even tried them out yet. I could’ve had my own GMO this whole time🤣

5 Likes

ya was thinking about making my own version as well, could be done but just not sure thats something id want to spend time on. the one around now has what i want so i think i just need to try harder to acquire a legit cut and then move forward with say 1000 hybrids HAHAHAHA…

will see in the future …

6 Likes

my GMO hybrids are growing for-sure.

GMO {GARLIC COOKIES} * CHEMDOG 91 SKUNK VA {FEMS}
GMO {SKUNK MASTER FLEX} * KASHMIR AZAD {F2}
GMO * KILLER CHEMO {F1}
GMO * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
GMO * SWAYZE {F2}
GMO ROOTBEER
GMO * WHITE DAWG {F1}
GMO CHEESE

i will keep grabbing any and all gmo hybrids i can get my hands on but what i REALLY want is my own GMO cut to make MY creations.

onward …

16 Likes

Out of curiosity what line has the most prominent blackberry cobbler smells that carry over to cure?

1 Like

Had me laughing at this one, brother!

2 Likes

Where do I sign up!?!

3 Likes

blackberry cookies for the win on that Question, but all three have the cobbler phenol.

wonderful smell on a plant for-sure …

2 Likes

a smoke report on my POISON BLACKBERRIES from a tester.

smoke report

pb5 , pb6 , pb11 , pb12 ,

PB#5 aroma fruity candy herb taste mild herb maybe a little candy up lifting high comes on kinda quick [SAT Dom]

PB#6 aroma fruity/Eucalyptus taste mild Eucalyptus with a sharp after note on inheal

this one came on real quick up lifting high much stronger

i liked this one taste an high [SATDom]

PB#11 aroma Diesel/fuel/earthy/black pepper [the strongest aroma] taste earthy /black pepper up lifty not as strong as the rest [INDICA Dom]

PB#12 aroma sweet citrics /sweet pepper taste sweet pepper with citrics after notes

high was a little slower starting out up lifting at first then laid a heavy Narcotic affect

i also liked this one [INDICA Dom]

#6 & #12 were real good

peace …

6 Likes

Ok then gonna have to grab a pack!!

1 Like

Is GMO * Laos out there somewhere ?

2 Likes

have not heard of that one, interesting though.

humm …

2 Likes

does any one have any knowledge of this product.

the company sent me a bottle to test out, was just wondering if any over here has tried this product or knew anything about it first hand.

thank you …

4 Likes

Looks like a pk booster ( weak but ok since freeeee 7/8 compared to regular 13/14 )
Anything else in it ?

2 Likes

humm.

here ya go …

4 Likes

im going to test it out in this next run, been using kool-bloom for years.

will see …

4 Likes

Save you some money : )

3 Likes

What’s kool bloom never heard of that one?

2 Likes