Jaws grow log!

how awesome is that!

2 Likes

just a bud booster brother…

its pretty commonly used …

2 Likes

When do you start to throw in boosters boss?

4 Likes

I use Kool Bloom too. Mostly the liquid, but some powdered KB after stretching is done. I can’t remember who was using it this way, but someone I like how they grow.

2 Likes

i start a low dose around week 5, just up it as i move through flower. i run mostly in one gallon pots so my rotation is ever two day.

peace …

2 Likes

i use to use the powder but switch over to the liquid, for me it just made things easier.

cool …

ya did the harvest today at day 69, another day would have made no change in the plants how ever getting the closet plants into the tent will be a very good thing they were getting very over crowded.

get some dry shots up once we get to that point.

short rest …

31 Likes

Oh man! Looks like you’ll be busy.

2 Likes

which strain is that?..

2 Likes

ahh ya 15 strains i think.

peace …

4 Likes

I was going to guess 20.

2 Likes

actually 21 by my book info.

hehe …

3 Likes

ok so it’s almost 100% chance that JAWS GENETICS will be getting into some sativa genetics. i say almost because i do not have them in hand just yet but my friend said there off and there are 11 genetics.

going to start with this one first.

Salina Cruz Trainwreck terp line ahh ya wreck so im all over this one, i have never ran ANYTHING that was like arcata trainwreck unless it was a wreck hybrid that i had made. i think this will be the very first time i have ran anything trainwreck that was not arcata or made by me except for the original cut i got back in 2006 fro a female grower by the name of cough_cough_err .

very stoked …

17 Likes

I have seen it before never used it. This works. You have the other. Maybe next time.

1 Like

these should be fun IF i can learn to grow sativas that is HAHAHA… going to give it a true try for-sure.

I’ve been working like a dog. Finally had a chance to go through the fridge. Looks like I’ve got one pack of that Salina Cruz Trainwreck terp line and a few other Oaxacans. I’ll send those out on Friday along with some Nepali, Laos, Thai and Cambodian.

for what ever reason the LAOS keeps grabbing my attention not sure why because i know that thing is going to be a long flower piece.

humm interesting for-sure …

5 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Laos from Khalifa genetics that I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on. As well as some landrace beans from India from my pal @iceman . Bhadra I believe is the one that has my attention the most. He was able to same the buds the seeds came from and he noted spicy curry and sandalwood. Very excited for those. 16 weeks tho ouch.

3 Likes

yes im thinking take my time drop only 1-2 at a time and try to set them up as two grow plant’s, if i only have two plants to deal with i think i can manage. im kind of doing that now but not with long flowering sativa strain. i have two plants at 36 days held over from a late start in the last grow. this will be new very new to me so im not at all sure how this is going to work, and if i can pull it off i will need to learn how to select the proper plants for f-gens and/or new hybrids with less sat strains. its going to be interesting for-sure that much i know. still think im going to start with the SALINA CRUZ TRAINWRECK maybe just look for a male wreck leaner and hit my arcata with him humm.

mind is racing …

4 Likes

going to pop a few of these along with the banana in the next round of seeds.

was told if im after strong bubblegum these are what i need to be working with.

we shall see …

19 Likes

aother one of our members has something that might be exactly what your looking for as well. if all else fails.
@Baudelaire

11 Likes

Gonna be one hell of a hunt to finish off the year. Excited to watch.

3 Likes