Jaws grow log!

I just did the FDM bubble gum it came out super fire and he ain’t kidding when he says 60 Day finisher. It’s a cross off the real deal Bubblegum and the serious seeds version. If you check out the FDM thread there’sa whole write up on the bubblegum.

6 Likes

couple different SISTER LOVE f1, males.

the other one.

peace …

17 Likes

Your plants are always looking happy and loved for!

4 Likes

Felt the same way about @JAWS for a bit now @PatioMat . His plants are so consistent!

3 Likes

funny to me i did not realize how many strains i have with snow in the name.

SNOW GODDESS
SNOW LOTUS * DRANDADDY PURPLE
SNOW TEMPLE {F1}
SNOW WHITE * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
SNOW WIZARD {F1}
SNOWCAIN * RUN AWAY BRIDE #8 {F1}
SNOWCAP * TRES KUSH
SNOWDAWG BX1

very strange to me …

12 Likes

I hope u find a gem or two out of those bubblegum seeds… I have 5 bagseed bubblegum that was really nice and want to eventually see what they have to offer.

5 Likes

moving along her.

chem sis cut

guava stardawg cut

let them both bush out a bit so i can get good cut’s, once thats done i will clean them up real good before flipping.

peace …

13 Likes

i think my chem d cuts are finally starting to warm up to me, its been iffy but i think i have them going now, got some roots showing underneith so thats a very good sign that shes starting to respond.

peace …

19 Likes

moving along here, a shot at 11 males im dealing with at the moment.

need to pay close attention to this round of males i must make the correct choice for the next breeding projects. there are several doubles in that line i need to pick the best suited for what i am after, SO what am i after.

HAHAHA and HAHAHA …

27 Likes

@JAWS what all males do you have lined up there?

1 Like

run down so far.

FPOG F3 X 4
UGORGE #1 X4
SISTER LOVE F1 X 2
CHEM SODA F2 X 1

peace …

8 Likes

Chem Sis cut

i decided to just go ahead and hit three lowers with some dawgs of war pollen.

these seeds will be known as WAR DAWGS f1 when there done.

thanks for looking …

16 Likes

just some point and shoot shots.

thanks for looking …

27 Likes

Love your ‘2 liter’ pots! :+1:

I keep thinking I need to recycle mine… after they get too skuzzy for homemade beer… :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

chem d cut getting bigger now, still not going to be big enough fast enough to get into a big pot but hey i’ll get a look any way.

thanks for looking …

20 Likes

nice little chem d bc1.

i bet this one does not pull the same bull #$%^ the big one did in the last round.

we shall see …

15 Likes

You should have the cut in due time brother, GMO too and HAOG…… you know I’ve got you :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

got the GMO just waiting for the heat to back off a bit before he sends my way.

stardawg corey and triangle kush on there way, should be here today or tomorrow.

uk cheese also acquired finally just again waiting for the heat to go away.

chem 91 in a holding pattern but should have that one before to long.

lastly still trying to find a connection to the chem 4.

am on the hunt for an older cut but not going to speak on that one seeing i have no real info on where/what/who but the fillers are out and about.

peace …

10 Likes

STARDAWG {GUAVA}

be taking cuts soon then she gets a full on cleaning prepping her for the flowering cycle.

peace .

19 Likes

I really dig how crafty you get with using things for pots for plants. Little garbage cans, plastic bottles, and so on. Cool stuff. That plant looks nice too. Stardawg is killer stuff!

4 Likes