Jaws grow log!

i have ran and made stardawg seeds in the past but this is my first NAMED stardawg so im very excited to see how she frames out and buds up. have the corey stardawg should be showing up today.

things are looking great so far in this run …

7 Likes

ok so need your thoughts on releasing UNTESTED F1 as freebies, not something i do normally.

back story these are cheese hybrids, as i was growing these out i smelled no cheese so i was disappointed and just said i was going to use them as freebies. fast forward just a bit now were at dried time and the strain smell really good on the cheese side of thing. at this point i have already let it out in the open that these were going to be given out as freebies and im not going to go back on my word. im just interested in what ppl think, they will go out with the word “UNTESTED” on the label as well as “FREEBIE”. i do not want to throw them away because i think they will be pretty good strains.

CHEESE * ALIEN COOKIES
CHESSE * CHEM D BC1
CHEESE * LOST SKUNK

that last one will be an awesome piece they both smell of strong cheese.

ok then …

24 Likes

I’d think they’d be excellent to offer as freebies and all 3 sound nice to hunt through…

2 Likes

Makes me ever more looking forward to purchasing a pack of banana kush f10 if those are the freebie. :+1:

3 Likes

Clearly labeled like that, I would be happy :100:. I think people get upset is when they get something that’s untested and they have no idea.

9 Likes

There are other breeders make that common practice, and some don’t even label as “untested”!

I see no backlash as long as they are properly labeled.

And besides, all those sound fire, so another saving grace.

6 Likes

I’ve gotten packs of freebie/testers from GLG. Then seen the same thing label freebie. Must have passed the test. Passed mine.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind at all

6 Likes

grapefruit chem

alien cookies f2

thanks for looking …

21 Likes

for f%$# sakes.

fing mouse strikes again.

going to put about 6 traps in there by the time im done.

ARRRRRRRR…

12 Likes

BE PREPARED
hg

7 Likes

@JAWS was that grapefruit Chem from seed?

3 Likes

no its a cut brother.

peace …

1 Like

Did that vicious mouse attack kill the plant or do you think it will survive? Just curious lol

1 Like

this one like the last will survive, ahh well unless its attacked again. i do not think it would survive a second attack. im going to kill that little f@#$%^

arrrrr …

9 Likes

woa mouses eating stems, crazy, never seen that.

I once heard the story that jamaicans used to let their goats (lambs?) eat the stem of their plants, as a way to accelerate their ripening through starvation. That was supposedly called the “golden ring”.

Now you could train the mouses to do that. Mouse flushing! :laughing:

5 Likes

You get that rodent yet? My cats are mostly indoor now. When my daughter had them, one got rats and one got gophers. Like steak or chicken to us I guess.

2 Likes

nope and it has hit three more plant’s, im now sitting the traps right in the pots let see if he/she/they fall into some traps.

little bastards …

9 Likes

@JAWS, You probably need a security guard, this …

кот

I can rent you if not for a long time …
Payment is possible by seeds!
Think!
:rofl:

24 Likes

Nice! Stealth coloring too.

5 Likes