Jaws grow log!

im pretty sure hes going to tell me its a true cut and not an s1 but i have ask anyways just to be sure. he did ask me if i may have had a light leak at some point because he noticed the elongated tops with single leaf and he said that is not normal for this strain.

he said this about it just a few minutes ago.

I remember back in the day when I accidentally put the flower room on veg time by accident for a week, my plants looked similar with the elongated colas and single blades, and it added a few extra weeks to the cycle.

i did have this girl and the gmo rootbeer flowering in the closet in the day time and out in the veg tents in the day, i have cardboard and sheets and a closet closet door but ya i guess that could be what’s causing it to not be where it needs to be at this time in her growth.

will shall see …

2 Likes

I did notice that hotter environments caused that elongation to be more pronounced. But light leak is also a possibility

1 Like

ya and its been super f&^%$$# hot lately, still say she’s the real deal.

let you all know what he says …

1 Like

I get those elongated/reveg(ish) looking leaves when fully seeded on cuts that don’t get em unseeded.

1 Like

barely seeded this one is, three small branches on the bottom not sure that would cause an issues but ya it could i suppose.

thinking …

hey while im here check this little girl out.

UGORG #1 only female out of the only 5 seeds i had.

have already collected enough pollen to cover her small frame, its going to be awesome to actually have fresh ugorg seeds in house, was trying the same with the blues but the hot weather killed all but one of my blues so ya just going to brag some cuts and hit her with the ugorg pollen what the hell not RIGHT.

peace …

16 Likes

ok so yes indeed it is an s1, here is what he just told me.

Yes I’ve heard all of this before and it is probably true. Apparently Chemdog lost the original cut and popped a bagseed, which he now calls Chem Sister. This happened long ago. As the story goes, he passed this new Chem Sister around as Chem D to a bunch of people, which if your read the Chem D Day 60 thread is exactly what happened to Chaco.

So what you have is the very same cut that Chemdog himself calls Chem Sister. Chunkypigs verified this when he went to an event where Chemdog was vending flowers and it was the same as mine.

So yes it is likely an S1 or hybrid. However, everything that has been made with ‘Chem Sis’ was made with this very same plant, including GG4, and this is what all the breeders like Top Dawg and SkunkVA used as well. There are to my knowledge no strains or seed lines made with the original cut.

with that being said i do apologies i was wrong and this is an s1, how ever its the same cut all the big dawgs use and have used over there years so im still very happy to have her in house. and if your after the chem sis this seems to be the only one that is gettable any more.

all good …

7 Likes

That makes sense. So in a way it’s the only cut that was ever circulated and the only one we’ve ever known as chem sis. I can say with almost certainty that it’s the cut I grew 13 years ago

2 Likes

thats excellent news brother, so even though its an s1 it’s still LEGIT as far as any one having a chem sis cut. i fill comfortable working her into some hybrids as if she was an original cut of the chem sis.

yes i fill so much better now.

humm now where is that chem 4 and hows my chem 91 coming along.

3 Likes

so just got a seed drop in my box HOLY SHITE lots of skunk stuff in here and i was told i will find some very skunky plants in a lot of these genetics. i must say some of them have a long list of lineage to them, i think i should start with the lower numbered ones like two-three in the mix. have one here that has 6 strain on the info list, going to get with the sender and see what he thinks i should start with to give me that awesome skunk that i have been look for all these years, have another skunky package headed this way as well here pretty soon it too has a lot of skunk stuff in it so i will be pulling from that one as well in the next seed drop. i’ll get the seeds put up here in a bit got to get them all posted in my masters list and gets counts and all that good stuff first. with all these new skunk things and the cheese plus the dawgs STAR 7 CHEM this is going to be an awesome fall run and right into next spring.

very stoked right now …

7 Likes

hey @JAWS what the hell is dawgs START 7 CHEMS what was i trying to say HAHAHAHA.

dawgs of war & chems i think.

shite …

5 Likes

I was thinking that was some top secret stuff there. :joy:

2 Likes

GRAPE STANK * MANDARIN SKUNK
LEMON MANDARIN SKUNK
OREGON SKUNK * GRANNY SKUNK X 80’S SKUNK
MANDARIN SKUNK
PANAMA RED * 80’S SKUNK X MANDARIN SKUNK
GRAPE STANK *80’S SKUNK X NORTHERN LIGHTS #5
JOKERZ *80’S SKUNK X NORTHERN LIGHTS #5
JOKERZ * 80’S SKUNK
YETI FUEL * 80’S SKUNK X 80’S SKUNK
LEMON HAZE * 80’S SKUNK X NORTHERN LIGHTS #5
TIGER MOON * 80’S SKUNK X NORTHERN LIGHTS #5
RUSTY NUT’S
CHANNEL PLUS * ALIEN OG X 92 OG KUSH BC1
BLUE CHEESE * HEADBAND X BLUE CHEESE * HEADBAND
GORILLA GLUE 5 * ALIEN OG X 92 OG KUSH BC1
BLUE COOKIES * UK CHEESE X 88 G-13 HASH PLANT
98 BUBBA KUSH BC1
BUBBA KUSH * OG KUSH X UNDERDAWG * FACE OFF OG X ALIEN OG * 92 OG BC1
TOPANGA OG * EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL X BUBBA KUSH * OG KUSH
NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 * NORTHERN LIGHTS #5

some thing to look through for some hopefully real skunk smells.

peace …

15 Likes

Blue Cheese/Headband

3 Likes

some shot of the GMO ROOTBEER day 58.

peace …

29 Likes

well it had to be done.

hummm …

20 Likes

Those are the only traps I use. The new plastic type ones are awful.

3 Likes

Not sure how many you got but these work great.

https://www.amazon.com/Mouse-Trap-Bucket-Multi-Catch-Auto-Reset/dp/B0CBCR118P/ref=sxin_21_pa_sp_phone_search_thematic_sspa?content-id=amzn1.sym.d71a1ac3-93b6-4c58-bbd8-bfa135c92a82%3Aamzn1.sym.d71a1ac3-93b6-4c58-bbd8-bfa135c92a82&crid=39710A7ZQ3XSF&cv_ct_cx=mouse+bucket+trap+5+gallon&keywords=mouse+bucket+trap+5+gallon&pd_rd_i=B0CBCR118P&pd_rd_r=04761d3a-c37e-4119-952e-4cc1192becb6&pd_rd_w=uRjOh&pd_rd_wg=xkeE2&pf_rd_p=d71a1ac3-93b6-4c58-bbd8-bfa135c92a82&pf_rd_r=SB14PPV55FEVP30QHJ7E&qid=1693752450&sprefix=mouse+buc%2Caps%2C138&sr=1-1-364cf978-ce2a-480a-9bb0-bdb96faa0f61-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfdGhlbWF0aWM&psc=1

Auto resets, also cake frosting is a great bait. I have seen these buckets get 50+ kills in barns and high pop areas

2 Likes

I know they have to go or die, especially when they get in my house but I always feel so bad cos they’re so cute and furry. Those snaptraps are good though, quick death. I’m not a fan of poison or glue traps. I’m so soft, ended up using humane, non lethal traps and releasing them near people’s houses I don’t like. Don’t judge me :rofl:

6 Likes

5x5.

thanks for looking …

27 Likes