Jaws grow log!

Well that didn’t take long.

4 Likes

do we have any one here at OG that’s in the states and has the ORIGINAL ARCATA TRAINWRECK cut ??.

just checking you never know …

1 Like

BIKER KUSH ?? – HELLS ANGELS OG * HELLS ANGELS OG X SFV OG BC1

was that ^^^ ever a thing ??.

thanks …

5 Likes

I can probably get a trainwreck for you if you can’t find one anywhere else

5 Likes

yes, Biker Kush was released by Karma Genetics well over a decade ago.
Then he released Biker Kush V2 about 5 years ago (?)
When I joined icmag back in 2015 , it was to see if I could reconnect with Shishkaberry and an old guy I know who frequently vacations in Holland , told me about Karma Genetics and mentioned Biker and Old Grandpa Scratch as being 2 strains I should get my hands on. Not that they have anything to do with Shishkaberry. They were 2 strains he sought out on his trips though.
I just so happens that at the time, the old Seedbay seed bank was still up and run with oldjoints and clarence at the helm. There were several listings by Karma and Biker and Old Grandpa Scratch were still in stock… I bought them all :slight_smile: Cleaned them out of Biker, OldGrandpa Scratch , Happy Brother , Where’s My Bike and a couple others.
I ended up with 7 packs of the Old Grandpa Scratch which by my math was 7% of the total drop as Karma only released 100 packs of that one.
I think I ended up with 5 or 6 packs of biker which I hunted through with the help of 2 friends I made the F2’s with our selections and then the F3 based soley on my selections. Those are what I am flowering out right now in the greenhouse.
They are getting to be like clones of each other so i want to now find the best lady I can find in those seeds and doing a reversal for some S1 seeds to hunt through. Ahhhh the fun never ends LOL

13 Likes

I suppose you still got “where’s my bike” rat-holed away.

1 Like

No , one of my friends grew those out for me and we didn’t really find anything that grabbed my attention. There were some really nice plants but they didn’t fit into my plans at the time.
My friend might have made some F2’s… I should ask. hehehe

3 Likes

i showed my friend what you wrote above and he replied like this.

That looks right from my understanding, the Biker 81 is a female selection though,

so im guessing in my list about that the biker kush was the FEMALE not the male used in all those hybrids, trying to find out now if thats fact and if so what version of the biker kush did he make his choice from.

will see what he says …

3 Likes

The original Biker Kush has some amazing plants in the line although they can take some skill at growing them. Light leaks and high temps will bring out intersex much like it does in other lines like GG4, Sour Diesel ect That said, Biker Kush has been a strong favorite of mine since the first packs got popped. Oneof the expressions if this funky dank tangerine with some gas poured on it… my selections go to F3 have all chased that expression seeking to reinforce it. Seems to have worked well in these plants I have going right now.
I think I might combine my F3’s with Schwaggy Seeds HAOG Bx4 but I might try and reach out to them first.

5 Likes

ya not much from KARMA here but i have a few things from him.

BIKER KUSH {F1}
BIKER KUSH {F2}
BIKER LE BLANC

the list from him.
AG13 * BIKER KUSH
BEAR OG
BEELZE BUBBA
BIKER KUSH {F1}
BIKER KUSH {F2}
BIKER LE BLANC
BROTHERHOOD OG
BUBBLE TROUBLE
C-99 BX * BIKER KUSH
CERES HILTON * BIKER KUSH
CHEESY RIDER
COOKIE WRECK * BIKER KUSH
COOKIE WRECK * BIKER KUSH OG
GHOSTRIDER OG
GHOSTRIDER OG V 2.0
HAPPY BROTHER * CHEM D IX1
LA AFFIE * BIKER KUSH
PURPLE RAIN * BIKER KUSH
ROAD DAWG {F1}
WHITE OG #1
WHITE OG V2.0
WHITE OG V2.0
WHITE ROMULAN * BIKER KUSH
WHITE URKLE * KRYPTO

will see what my friend has to say …

9 Likes

@JAWS are the list for the biker kush 81 fems? Some of the plants listed were only made in fems?

2 Likes

ya not sure on a lot of things with that list, been waiting for my friend to get some work done before sending things out. really need to wait and see exactly what he sent my way, not sure if he sent all those or just some and he said he had a lot of untested stuff he was going to send some of those two.

ya was thinking along those lines as well, and figuring the biker was the male so i just need to make sure what is exactly he sent me and what’s what.

i’ll figure it out …

5 Likes

you won’t like those Bear Og… nor the Brotherhood Og… you should just send those to me man hehehe

if you work those two… please keep me in the loop. Bear OG is one of my holy grails.
I’ve been trying to find Lucifer OG beans… I don’t know if you are familiar with the icmag member Meltingpot but he collaborated with Karma back then and still might but he held those lines pretty tight.

4 Likes

i know of him, but do not know him personally.

BEAR OG there yours now brother just need to figure out how to get them to ya.

any idea’s …

4 Likes

Well…I haven’t moved. Just sayin’ guys.

3 Likes

ok so YES these will be fem seeds the biker kush was reversed and breed to those females and several more not on that list, still waiting to see if the biker was from 2010 or 2018 stock. should have the package by weeks end and then we can really see what my friend has sent my way.

my usual and skunks and sativa will be getting kicked off early next month, i really need to decide what i want to let go of and what i want to keep around. i think most thing i have here of MINE that i have in seed form i can drop the cuts off the next round. will keep the fpog – alien cookies – trainwreck but i think i can drop all the other from the line up. all the new cuts that i have been sent by all brother hear im going to be taking new cuts because i need to. i have several things still up-n-the air ahh seeds and cuts so ya have to keep those in mind as well moving forward. still hoping the uk cheese and exodus cheese make there way to me, the GMO is in the mail headed this way as we speak. there is talk of three skunk cuts that are being prep to be sent this way. and finally hopefully i can acquire a legit cut of the wreck. ohh shit forgot about the chem 91 its still a go as well just not ready yet, still no lines on the legit chem 4 cut either but that one is not as important to me as the wreck cut not even close.

peace …

10 Likes

Hey brother, I know you pop in my thread now and again but I recently acquired a Chem 4 cut from a buddy, I’ve got a few cuts from him before and he has everything HLVD tested 3-4x in the last month or two.

But I would be more than happy to send you snips or rooted cuts once I get her potted up and vegged out a bit to get a couple good sized healthy cuts rooted or snips ready to fly.

Let me know anytime if that interests you, and I also have another trusted source with Chem 4 in his stable, so if for any reason we have any doubts at all about my current cuts’ growth and effects I’d be happy to have my other buddy send me his Chem 4 to give her at least a few runs as well.

Peace and be well!

8 Likes

I sent a message about the TW. The 4 is around. Rarebuyer and possible Joe hold her.

4 Likes

The Chem 4 was known as the “Reunion” cut as well correct ?

2 Likes

Yup and both Joe and rarebuyer are good guys to grab stuff from, most of my clone onlys come from them.

I thought that’s right if I’m remembering correctly, and I haven’t heard folks call it reunion cut in a good few years but some different circles of people probably still do.

4 Likes