Jaws grow log!

@JAWS are you still gonna do a banana kush run?

6 Likes

yup there in the 10 seed drops im going to be starting next month.

peace …

5 Likes

a bit more info on the biker kush stuff.

friend said this today.

This selection came from the V2, we had two selections, the #65 more( Chem like) and the number #81 (more OG)

so there is that.

ok so the last 4 strains i got from my sativa friend today.

CAMBODIAN #2
COLUMBODIAN – COLUMBIAN * CAMBODIAN
SENSITAR F4 A1
SENSITAR F4 B1

peace …

11 Likes

GMO cut now in house !!.

excellent …

15 Likes

@JAWS congrats dude!

3 Likes

@JAWS Congrats !

2 Likes

had to make a change in the tents this morning, had a couple plants growing into the light and a couple of the sides grown taller then the light.

took those taller ones and put them in the 4x4 the light is about 4 inches higher over there, not idea but what ya going to do.

also i do not think i have 12 BEAR OG seeds, i just noticed i made a bear og hybrids years ago and i crossed it to the banana kush BEAR TREATS is what i called it.

peace …

10 Likes

taking some cuts this morning, and then some breeding as well.

peace …

23 Likes

package drop.

AK-47 {1995} * ASS X CHEM D {F2} A—SWEET CROSS
AK-47 {1995} * ASS X CHEM D {F2} B—AK-47 DOMINATE
AK-47 {1995} * ASS X CHEM D {F2} D—FUEL
AK-47 {1995} * ASS X CHEM D {F2} E—SQUAT/FOUL
AK-47 {1995} * ASS X CHEM D {F2} G—AFGHANI DOMINATE
APPLE TARTZ * BIKER S1 FEM
G41 * BIKER S1 FEM
KUSHMINTS * BIKER S1 FEM

some interesting stuff for-sure.

peace …

12 Likes

did some stripping this morning as well, still have many to deal with but im going to get that all done over the few days. one big batch of plants breed this morning all to the UGORG #1 .

i know they look bad but this is how they start, before to long they will be big fist buds on those frames.

thanks for looking …

18 Likes

Killer list of crosses in that package. Fancy looking dome on that tray. Sweet to see you working with UGORG stuff. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Interesting coincidence. I was narrowing down my next Jaw’s choice(s) earlier, to soak tonight. I had these set aside. Still haven’t picked, but you did put this more on the radar. Plenty of other yummy choices. You haven’t made choosing easy.

10 Likes

All I’ll say is if dudes like Nspecta/CSI are still looking for legit cuts of Chem 4 then chances are most of what’s out there is not real. Mind you this was 6+ months ago maybe it resurfaced since then.

3 Likes

Maybe what’s out there is an S1 or something??

That’s happened with so many cuts in the past so I have to wonder

1 Like

What is Cali Connections Chem 4 ?

If in fact the Chem 4 exists still it’s odd Nspecta hasn’t spoke about it.

3 Likes

I wonder what Greg is selling as Chem 4. He’s the Director of Cultivation at Canna Provisons. On 4/20 he was selling clones of the 91.

1 Like

Having a hell of a time deciding this go-round. Leo’s helping. He’s going with Dawgs of War f2 and Bubblegum Chem.

20 Likes

great picks thats a smart cat you got there brother.

very nice …

4 Likes

Haha awesome! Look at those choices! Be hard for me too

2 Likes

Soon enough.

1 Like