Jaws grow log!

I keep hearing about him having dementia blah blah but I don’t see why he’d be heading a canna division if so. I’m sure he’s got access still. I mean he’s got to right?

some shots of the CHEM SIS, i do believe my source was correct and some how with this one she is trying to revert back to veg. very strange indeed.

harvested GMO ROOTBEER day 71.

thanks for looking …

29 Likes

Check the stem on this @13 days of 12/12. Pretty fat! Getting beastly. Looks like a good choice. Again. I’m excited to see what @TopShelfTrees1 is gonna throw down!

p

14 Likes

What size pot is that?

2 Likes

A 5 gallon. New pot, 1st use.

3 Likes

Gorgeous! This one is high up on my list too! Gonna be funky!

3 Likes

Daaannngg ok gonna have to try and get a stem like that out of a 5 gallon. My stems are not that girthy.

3 Likes

That thing has vegged for quite a bit. I’ll check how long and let you know. Burly!

3 Likes

ok so its happening again same strain and just getting me angry for-sure.

this is how it starts.

if i cant fix the issue it will look like this in a week or so.

this one was thrown out in the last run. any one want to take a shot at what is causing this issue.

thanks for looking …

9 Likes

some good news i have cuts throwing roots at 7 days, two blues and two chimera with two alien cookies with roots poking through.

very nice …

8 Likes

That’s something that’s annoying as hell. Had 1 plant do that, while 2 didn’t? Same everything. Let me know if you figure it out.water made it worse.

1 Like

arr i just flushed her to DAMN IT, figured first step get the soil back to a base line. well i did that last time to and it did not work so i should have maybe thought about that first.

does any one no if over watering can cause this type of issue ?.

onward …

4 Likes

I know for me around this time of year with the temp change I get weird things happening and a heat mat seems to help fix the issues. Not sure where you’re located but figured I’d toss it out there.

3 Likes

Is that the bx D? @jaws also glad to see you posting!

2 Likes

nope the ALIEN TECH last two grows she has done this, im doing something she does not like or im NOT doing something she needs.

very strange for-sure …

2 Likes

that would be the general consensus i think. i would be using a tea or myco boost to try to aid it out of any lockout after it dried back. not at all expert advice though.

3 Likes

Have you pulled the root balls out of the pots to take a look? Maybe some hydrophobic areas in the soils?

4 Likes

It will cause that to an extent but never seen it kill them off like that so quick! Very weird. Those are literally itching to get popped over here too! Man it’s crazy how quick it crashes huh? I’m wondering about the roots as well :thinking:

3 Likes

Can I use the pic, throw up a post? I won’t use your name etc…. Just ask if anyone’s seen it . Best bet for a great answer

5 Likes

all good brother post away.

peace …

2 Likes