Jaws grow log!

strange Question today but i am drawing a blank as to who created the banana kush, the one i have always had was made by O-KID problem is i have been calling him that for so long i have forgot what his full name is.

any one ? …

2 Likes

organic kid ?.

1 Like

Oregon kid?

3 Likes

Orgnkid ……. He is still on Insta if you’re trying to track him down.

7 Likes

And we have a winner!

1 Like

sent him a message, have to wait and see what his reply is.

thanks guys …

3 Likes

chem sis cut day 46.

hummm well …

21 Likes

alien rose day 46.

peace …

20 Likes

chimera #4 * ugorge #1 day 46.

thanks for looking …

23 Likes

chem 4 bc1 day 46

this one is turning out to be outstanding, this is a keeper.

peace …

27 Likes

She’s a frosty one.

2 Likes

These look great.

3 Likes

stardawg g day 46.

peace …

25 Likes

so here is something i think is very special.

GRAPEFRUIT CHEM this plant is just amazing i have never smelled such strong grapefruit in my life on a plant. if i had not fell sickly i would have been showing this one off way more i just have not had the energy to do much lately.

she’s is next level for real.

enjoy …

30 Likes

ok so i need to go F$%^ myself for a minute, so sorry but that one above is not the greapefruit chem that is the pure chem 91 fem. did not look at the tag and my smeller is not working right now. just went back in to put the plants up and seen the tag on the bucket. i’ll get some shots of the grapefruit before the chop.

damn …

10 Likes

Whats your set up for flower? I see you sometimes use narrow bathroom garbage cans. Is that to fit more in a tent?

3 Likes

@JAWS oooo so you are running the pure chem 91!!! I have a pack of those but are you liking how they turn so far? And on smell she seems to have a great smell to her although she isn’t the grapefruit chem?

2 Likes

She looks mouth watering!!

is this the chem backcross from ISP?

would this be the same cut as stardawg guava? I bred bodhi’s guava hashplant into two selections, I see some similarity here. The leaves look like my guava hashplant pheno b, and the buds look like my pheno f.

I’d be curious to know how that one smells later at harvest time, and in the jar.

3 Likes

I can’t find any info on the Lost Skunk freebie… what’s the make up for that one?

1 Like