Jaws grow log!

10 Likes

ya it’s a cut i got from cannaventure .

@zephyr

no i made this one a few years ago, it looks like it turned out to be pretty good from the looks of her in this run.

yup stardawg guava i got the cut from boss, i have the c as well but she is just getting going.

peace …

8 Likes

@Patrick2180

That grapefruit Chem looks badass too! Look at that nuggage! Definitely see the Chem influence there brother! Niiice! You know I love those chems! Dope

2 Likes

thats not the grapefruit thats the pure chem 91, but the grapefruit looks decent too and she has that strong strong grapefruit smell. been trying to ask canna what grapefruit was used, id love to have that cut pure or even some seeds.

peace …

3 Likes

some quick shots of the grapefruit, not good pics but ya.

just wonder what the grapefruit gorge is going to be like …

15 Likes

Probably FUNKY AF! Hopefully anyway! Grapefruit skunk! Hell ya

3 Likes

im able to smell the wreck now, that’s a huge deal for me after not smelling anything for quite some time now. thought i would smell the grapefruit but nope not yet just the wreck at this time.

getting better every day …

8 Likes

@jaws ahhh shoot did you get the vid?

2 Likes

ya after 4 years i finally got it, go figure.

i got it whooooooped now though …

3 Likes

Yeah it’s rough it took me a couple months for things ti smell right again but glad you faired good with it.

2 Likes

ya about 14 days sense it started so i fill i did pretty good with it, having type 2 i thought it would have done more damnage then it has. i must still be pretty healthy at 53.

it will pass …

4 Likes

Yeah it’s weird how it hits some people weird and soem not. But glad all is good dude!

3 Likes

dont ya just love strains with # in the front end.

13 BUBBA’S {F1}
22 KASMIR * SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
3 BIRD CBD
3 KINGS OG * SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
3-D
313 SOUR OG
33 MINTZ
33RD DEGREE OG #40
3RD EYE HAZE {FEM}
4-D
4000 ISLANDS LAOS –{MEKONG RIVER}
4SD * CHEM DD * ORANGE PINK GRAPEFRUIT
4SD X 4DD * GORILLA BISCUITS {F1}
501 ST OG
7 GHOST {F2}
710 CHEESE * UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18}
79 X-MAS BUD {#2}
79 X-MAS BUD {#3}
80’S BABY {FEM}
80’S HAWAIIAN AFGHANI * OLD MOTHER GHANI
88 G-13 / HASH PLANT
88 G-13 / HASH PLANT X BIG SUR HOLLYWEED * CHERRY AK-47
90’S KID {FEM}
91 CHEM * ANIMAL COOKIES BC2
91 DRAGONS {12 PLUS WEEK’S NO GROW}
91 PUNCH {FEM}
91 SKVA
92 OG
96 KENTUKRY RED F2
98 BUBBA KUSH BC1

ohh 96 red did not even know i had those …

15 Likes

That 79 X-Mas Bud is supposed to be pretty legit.

3 Likes

ya it was decent, i just hooked a friend up with some. he had been looking for them for a long time.

he happy now … as am i to be able to help a friend out …

5 Likes

It’s always nice when it works out that way. It floats around up here from time to time. Reminds me of driving around in the fall or spring, nice breeze, and all you smell are the pine trees.

3 Likes

ok so let me get this down so i can just look back and know what i got going.

IMPURE KUSH
PURPLE ENKIS BREATH
BUBBLEGUM 09
BANANA KUSH IBL
SALINA CRUZ --LONGER SATIVA GIRL
MANDARIEN SKUNK
TRIPLE SKUNK
OLD SCHOOL SKUNK
GREAT SKUNK
RUSTY NUTS – SKUNK PIECE
CALIFORNIA ICE

those are all the seeds that have been popped for the next round. add those to all the cuts i have been speaking about and were going to have another full house. the shit kicker is i went the other day and killed 17 perfectly good clones just to make sure i had room for all these seed plant’s.

too funny …

18 Likes

ok so brother @hoss8455 sent me the stardawg c and trianle kush a bit back, i put the girls to flower on the 1st and on the 7th i took two cuts of both. today both c were rooted well enough to put to soil so there now in soil and in the closet under personal domes for a day or so. 1 of the triangle had a single root poking through so me thinks by tomorrow she will have enough roots to put to soil, i have no doubt that the second triangle will throw roots as well in the next few days.

stardawg g
stardawg c
triangle kush
chem d
chem sis

all at once so damn what more could i ask for from this AMAZING AMAZING group of ppl here at OG. you ppl are the real OG’ERS.

thanks to every one here …

18 Likes

That amount of stuff you have going it wild man. Love seeing the updates.

5 Likes