Jaws grow log!

Kids will go before that happens :wink:

3 Likes

@JAWS meet my good friend @Wizdom i figured I’d introduce him to my brothers and a few of my best friends on here as I know how overwhelming it is to look around here when first coming in .

9 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate you. @TopShelfTrees1 Much respect @JAWS nice to make your acquaintance. Happy to be here.

8 Likes

Gotta time that one right. Bedrooms work perfect for more space :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

hahaha he doesnt need any ufs for sure after that!! but i mean i have others lmao just give me permission to post my collection in here cause its prob only 50 strains tops lmfao

1 Like

fk the haters i absolutley love reading thru those lists and just thinking of all the possibilities out there.

2 Likes

awesome very glad to meet you as well, if top’s in your corner then your good ppl for-sur.

hello.

3 Likes

ohh hell ya you can drop your list in here, i too just love looking at others list. i often see things on other ppl list that i never new was even a strain so gives me new things to look for.

excellent …

4 Likes

lmao almost embarrassing compared to yours but not bad for a beginning seed hoarder lol

medman x shiska x 15 reg
crasher runtz nuglife farms x 3 regs
grendal x alien og x 10 regs
sour diesel by jinglepot x 10 regs
swazi gold x alien og x 10 regs
crasher toyz nuglife farms x 5 regs
cavity crush nuglife farms x 4 regs
orange ade x chernobyl x 10 regs
La affie s1 #9 x afghan hashplant tester pack by buddertron regs
stardawg x early iranian
tuna kush x 10 regs
landos stash f2 by spacebound genetics x10 regs
road kill skunk x 10 regs
blockhead f5 x mikado bx by otug
alien og f3 x10 regs
ufs18 x 20 regs
c99 x alien og x10 regs
GMO x 6 regs
mendo breath x 4 regs
super silver haze x6 regs
unknown lost label x10 assume regs
vanilla cream pie - hso (ghost of von humbolt x emerald og) 3 fems
orange cream pie -hso (hella jelly x orange creamsicle) 7 fems

List to run asap keepers
hella jelly - hso (notorious thc x very cherry) x 4 fems
jelly donuts - hso ( helle jelly x white runtz) x 7 fems
white rhino by azseaindo 420 x 10 regs
tombstone f2 by defnsmoke x12 regs
romulan by jinglepot x13 regs
alien apparation x 13 regs
punchline bx1 open pollination x 15 regs
imperial dank x6 regs
alien og f3 x10 regs
fritterdawg f2 by defnsmoke x 10 regs
bub x motor breath 15 from shag regs
sour bubble by dougdawson x 11 regs

11 Likes

Tuna and mendo :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@204medismoke

yup nice list brother, you a fan of the alien og i see. ohh very cool your going to be running those white rhino’s would love to see some one run those in real time from the start. i just recently got those same seeds so would be cool for-sure, i think im going to run the white rhino–white widow and green crack all in the same grow. could be really fun.

thanks for the look …

6 Likes

I wouldn’t sleep on the blockhead x mikado that’s some really great smoke. If your wondering which ones to grow.

6 Likes

That’s definitely nothing to be ashamed of @204medismoke lots of gems in there for sure! Nice
Plus @JAWS is an absolute monster when it comes to genetics, I don’t know many with anything even close to his! And my stash is pretty ludicrous too! Being a good breeder definitely has its advantages. Plus 20 years in the seed game definitely adds up :wink:

3 Likes

Great minds! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

yes i agree i saw otug grow those 2 years back i think and they were super killer looking out door though. so i will def get to them at some point unless traded for something like those wedding cake x apple fritter :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll check the stash today bro, if I didn’t give them all to Jaws I’ve got you. I think I had two packs

2 Likes

yes i cant wait to get to them also i used to love love the white rhino back in the day and hope i can find something i remember. let you know when i end up running them and look forward to you doing that trio

1 Like

so that was your fire arsenal damn killer stuff man. if you did that would be awesome if not thnks for thinking of me though brotha

3 Likes

Of course bro. I’m pretty sure I do though, just can’t get to my books atm. (This reminds me I REALLY need to make a list on the computer etc. but I’m old school and my shit is all on paper :laughing:)

4 Likes

lol scanner will save you a ton of time. doing that small list took me like 20 minutes i am sure you have 10x that haha might take u a bit. but i would love to see that list

3 Likes