Jaws grow log!

and those buds are indeed ever bit as hard as they look, some of the hardest buds ive ever had in my garden.

peace .

7 Likes

I’m curious to see how you like to OSS nugs if they make the cut. They were rocks for me. Still smoking on the last bit of it. What light do you run?

3 Likes

Frost factory too! Sweet! I’ve been eyeballing that pack for some time tbch, that and alien tech are calling my name. I’m also gonna drop some banana Kush into the bean bath today! Let the fun commence

Really gorgeous work brothet! Absolutely

5 Likes

That’s most definitely the absolute truth! :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

hahaha ya you and me both my friend, i have a few OSS seedlings going so we shall see here before to long. running the SCORPION DIABLO X in the 5x5 and the R SPEC 600 in the 4x4.

peace …

5 Likes

Nice, I have the scorpion far red in mine, you will definitely have a bunch of mini baseball bat’s from those.

3 Likes

no one has these yet, there still on the frames. ahh well i guess some one out there could have f2 from the same batch, but for-sure getting them in the next release would be the best chance to get this phenol.

ahh yes the ALIEN TECH i only sent those to two ppl so ya really interested in seeing what either of you guys get from those. they can yield very good with really nice buds, just got to nail down 100% what causes them to curl like they do.

peace …

6 Likes

bats are good but im after that SKUNK SMELL over any/everything else. the main reason for the skunk hunt is 100% to find that smell. got a lot of skunk here now so i have hopes something will give me what im looking for.

i have a skunk cut going now and i have another one that should be here today i hope. have two friends with lots of skunk/hybrids and cuts so ya i really hope i can find one that i can/want to use in my breeding. if its not skunk then it’s onto the next.

has to be that way, only way i can get to even a few of them …

5 Likes

Youll get skunk from them for sure, how they compare to the others, I have no clue. I look forward to your skunk reports.

3 Likes

My skunk collection is HEAVY ! Been my goal for a couple years now, and I’ve got a few epic candidates to hunt through for sure. Will have Trinity any day now too and hopefully MSS next week or so. But I’m reaalllyyy stoked for the HAOG!

6 Likes

the skunk im looking for is skunk, to me there is no this or that it either smell like skunk or it don’t. i know there is some variations but the main thing is does it smell like skunk. and im not going to be dumping on or bashing any ones skunk that i try and its not skunky, this is a SKUNK HUNT not SKUNK FIND. i know im going to have to hunt for what i want from all these different skunks, a lot of them are skunk hybrids so the outsider will need to be removed from her.

peace …

10 Likes

have ran the trinity and the shoreline from cut, either gave me the skunk i am after.

was very sad .

6 Likes

Love my HLG lights. I’ve got the same as you in my 4x4. I love it!

2 Likes

I hope you find it… and can reproduce it. Couple guys have gone through lots of seeds/plants to no avail. Hope the Skunk Gods are with you. Good luck. Ill be watching for sure in case some crumbs fall.

3 Likes

It’ll be brought out in crosses, highly unlikely to find it outright in anything as the guys doing the 1000-5000 plant pheno hunts have worked through 98% of all seed stock already, I’ve been researching this for 4 and a half years now and I’ve found skunk a few times but not what I know as skunk. There’s people out there that have popped almost every skunk related seed known to man, I believe it will undoubtedly be found in the right combination of genetics

10 Likes

I don’t see you excited like this every day. I need to see if I have any Alien crosses in my @JAWS selections. Beautiful plant!

2 Likes

i know you dont have these there still on the frame, you may have some f2 though and thats where this phenol came from.

OK O BOY O BOY i hear the mail truck coming down the road, i hope my cuts are on it and i hope there ok and looking DECENT.

i will take pics and come back in a bit with any information.

hopefully its great news …

6 Likes

Crazy how it was absolutely everywhere at one time and now literally no where to be found CAF. I still can taste that astringent, sulphur,acrid taste in my mouth from days of yesteryear. I remember large striped seeds. Very large. How can something like this just disappear I ask.

3 Likes

damn no package for me today, yet another day in a hot box. this is a nightmare coming true yet again. i just think im not at all meant to have any cheese cut’s.

not fing happy right now.

1 Like

Damn dude. That really sucks!

2 Likes