Jaws grow log!

just the story of my life when it comes to getting any cheese cuts in house. been trying for 15 years now, all i have to offer all the ppl i know and still cant seem to get any cheese cuts.

very strange indeed …

2 Likes

Let me ask around. I can’t promise anything but you never know what some of the old timers are hanging onto around here.

2 Likes

ya im one of those dudes and cant seem to acquire any of them.

peace …

2 Likes

brother you talking about this ?, if so HELL NO.

all good …

2 Likes

No worries at all, I’m just dumb, on edge cuz of yesterdays bs. My bad

3 Likes

never need to be on edge with me, if we have an issues you just bring it to me and we can work it out i have no doubt about that. and i will do the same with you, cant be throwing out great friendships over a disagreement that would be just stupid. and very careless in todays world. friends are very very hard to find and good trusted ones even harder.

onward we go …

8 Likes

Amen brother :pray:t3: could not possibly agree anymore . Literally exactly how I feel.

5 Likes

damn whats the chances i can find these, HAHAHA. not kidding though.

what do you think maybe …

10 Likes

You have those? Like just found them?

3 Likes

I bet they smell fruity.

I have a bunch of skunk #1 from an admin over at RIU, I’ve heard mixed reviews. They are yours if you want them.

2 Likes

ahh hell ya hold those for me PLEASE next swap send them my way.

awesome …

2 Likes

well i was looking for a pic of something else and saw these im like WHAT THE HELL where are those why are they not in my cheese/skunk bag.

HAHAHAHA …

1 Like

Send me your deets, I’ll toss them in an envelope for you today. I have no idea the quality so I can’t vouch for anything so I’d feel bad taking anything in return. They are just taking up freezer space.

4 Likes

very cool if they turn out to be nothing no harm done, i have heard the same thing on the skunk #1 but there is a chance so for me its worth taking when your doing a skunk hunt.

get that to you in just a minute …

5 Likes

Now what’s you guys take on the the mystery behind the disappearance of the RKS? There was one forum that I had a guy talking speculating that it was a growing technique that brought out the RKS, and referred to a bunch of hops growing techniques on how people used different techniques to bring out different chemicals for beer. I don’t know it’s just kinda neat, especially the story and mystery behind the skunk stuff.

1 Like

I think skunk is still out there in a seed. My thinking is it was bred out for the most part. Late 80’s was the last I remember having and it was coming out of Mexico.
I have a few hundred seeds that were given to me by an icmag member labeled 80’s skunk. I tossed some out doors but the grasshoppers kept them from even getting close to flower

2 Likes

you should drop some more to check them out. i know your full up but ya who knows you could be sitting on THE ONE.

never know …

3 Likes

I suppose I could share some. But I honestly don’t know anything about them other than they were supposed to have come from an open pollination from California in the early 80’s. I could germ test em is about as far as I can go right now

3 Likes

I think a lot of us out here in the shadows are waiting for that real skunk to reappear. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time or space to hunt through a hundred different breeders to find it, so hoping for the best with this grow of yours.

Until then, Ive got a few young alien cookies f2 and rail line stench going right now.

5 Likes

After way too many false starts, I got half a dozen Dawgs of War to take. Vegging my plants a little bigger has served me well. Think I’ll keep it up for now.

2 Likes