Jaws grow log!

if ya got that many, ahh ya brother a germ test on 10-12 is in order if your unsure.

SKUNK #1 * PURPLE HAZE {LATE 80’S NOR CAL}

@Pleiochasium

ya i did that for years and no one ever came up with anything so i thought screw it i have enough here let me give it a go, we shall see.

@crownpoodle

did you have issues with the germing ?.

peace …

2 Likes

Not with anything from you @JAWS. I get consistent germ rates and pretty good vigor right off. Whatever your selection process it works well. Keep up the good work!
The issues I’ve had were mostly operator error. You name it, I’ve experienced it. A lot is related to my health crap issues keeping me behind on keeping up. Sure not going to stop.
I get them going good in solos, I’m good from there on out.

2 Likes

excellent brother, and ya the age thing HAHAHA gets us all if we live long enough. im just about to turn 54 and i fill pretty good but im finding small things that are starting to bother me and i do not like it.

what ya going to do …

5 Likes

ok so making up some packages to go out today.

look what i found.

few things need testing.

got to shower and run these packages to the post.

peace …

26 Likes

That’s some goals right there! How do you like the cherry ak 47?

2 Likes

Cheese/ cookies sounds pretty good might be some skunk in that one.

2 Likes

Nice find, did you find those u lost yet brother?

4 Likes

White Larry Lemon? What’s cooking with that one? More Hi-C goodies too. Very nice.

3 Likes

i like it, need to get to some of the hybrids i have with her as well as the beginning work on getting the cherry out of her.

peace …

1 Like

so why is this stardawg g so super super fine looking, man o man these buds are EXACTLY the kind of buds im after and EXACTLY what i would like JAWS GENETICS to be known for other then ALIEN COOKIES. i have the stardawg c on the move and was told she was even better, been for years wanting to smell that tennis ball smell i keep hearing about.

@hoss8455

dude thank you so very much for this strain, im so happy to have the C coming up right behind the G.

amazing plant …

7 Likes

yes those are it the uk cheese * alien cookies, found the lost skunk to but there were way way less then 250 but enough for me to do some hunting with.

@crownpoodle

ya WHITE LEMON LARRY was going back and fourth on the name.

the WHITE F2 * CHEM 4 X LEMON LARRY

she could be super nice or just trash …

5 Likes

Nice thanks for that. Growers around here seem to be big on the cherry ak.

2 Likes

Got it. Well I’ll give a report on the Chem 4 x Lemon Larry before long. Almost at 7 weeks now. Looks to need at least a couple more, but things change fast.
I grew a Generic Seeds cross The White/G13 x OG Kush/NYCD. lots in there and it seemed to cross well. Nothing goofy, no herms. I think The White/G13 was from Classic, thru TJ I think. I bet it crosses good. I don’t have room to run a bunch, but I’m game to grow what I’ve room for.

3 Likes

Not much tennis balls on Corey boss, that’s the DEATHSTAR!

6 Likes

fruity pebble og f3

day 56, fully seeded.

i really like this phenol BUT it is not the one i want to move forward with, now i have two cuts from her in the closet and i will work those with more fruity pebble seeds or maybe a new hybrid. i will not be taking fresh cuts from this one in the next run, th run after that i will pick another f-gen and just continue to look for the one i want.

i fill very very lucky to have found the one in my ALIEN COOKIES that girl is “THE MOST TO SAY THE LEAST” hahaha what move was that from?.

so ya would like to find a fpog that fit my wants like the alien cookies is doing now.

lets hunt shall we …

click this pic once then twice …

23 Likes

Very nice brother, she’s sexy for sure

3 Likes

ya she is a huge bitch, one of the biggest fpog i have ever grown, im wondering if i should at least grow out one of the two cuts i have untouched just to see how she does.

still thinking over here …

4 Likes

She looks beautiful, I hope mine look that good.

3 Likes

you running some f3 ?.

peace …

1 Like

She in the garbage cans?

2 Likes