Jaws grow log!

I think F4’s.

Ya F4’s

4 Likes

CHEM 4 BC1, DAY 56.

ahh ya thats a real plant …

24 Likes

Sheesh! She’s throwing down hard! Actually minus the dome tops on mine it looks close to the one CSI plant I just grew out. Great freaking job brother! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

ya im not sure at all if i am suppose to be growing any thing chem EXCEPT for the chem soda.

as you can see in those pics, there two types of buds forming on one from just like the chem d bc1. its not as bad on this plant/frame but you can clearly see what im talking about. here in a second im going to throw up some chem sis pics ARRRRRRRRR.

up there that last pic you can see right in your face that the center buds is nice and round and fat, and the two towering behind it are nothing like that. those are spear shaped and are putting out the single blades.

next batch …

4 Likes

ok so here we have the CHEM SIS which please do not get me wrong i just love this plants frame and bud size, if there was a way to stop her from doing the bullcrap that she does this girl word be work hard and treated like a queen.

ya great LOOKING plant annoying as shit issues with her though, just not sure if i even want to continue to mess with her at all.

we shall see …

18 Likes

Definitely see it now that you mention it, still looks like a great structure though and those nodes are unreal

1 Like

Been trying to get her for a while myself, even had someone say I’d get her, but that was months ago. I’d say x her with something like God Bud or even Big Bud, that’ll fix her up. And if she holds the dank Chem over the musky skunk or even a blend it’d be glorious dank

4 Likes

ya my brother gave her a 5 out of ten and said he would not buy her, this was from the last round where i took her 90 days. even though she did not look done to me even then ahh maybe i just grew her TO LONG.

just not sure …

2 Likes

alien cookies f2 #6

i think were having a love affair HAHAHAHA my girlfriend would agree.

she is as fine as hair on a frogs ass …

30 Likes

Chem Sis to me is only good for breeding anymore. The cut isn’t doing well for anyone these days. I let her go 10 years ago because of this same issue

4 Likes

Someone’s gotta tissue culture that bitch and clean her up for a fresh start

5 Likes

Now that’s a frosty sexy ass lady! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

…ja,she´s beautyfull

1 Like

Fantastic looking plants to wake up to and browse. Zoomed in…WOW! Nice. Amazing what you have going here . It is to me anyways.
Always gets me how you take the time to explain what you’re doing. What you’re looking for to keep and to breed out. Total open book. I am not a plant breeder. I sure do love that my friend @JAWS is. Thanks buddy. Keep up the great work! These plants all make me want to be a better grower. Damn!

4 Likes

a leaf base from the CHEM SODA f2.

thought it was a cool look.

haha …

the oll double DEVILS HORNS top and bottom.

21 Likes

ok so i need to make a move here, i have the stardawg c and the triangle kush at day 23 of flower. ahh there not very big and they have small buds so im not really wanting to grow these for show and i think its best i hit these with some pollen BEFORE day 29. so just about 5 days to do what ever it is im going to be doing, my thoughts are to hit both with UGORG pollen ahh that was the plan all along. but im thinking about maybe hitting the triangle with some stardawg f1 pollen.

arrr …

8 Likes

Triangle x stardawg sounds awesome. So does the other mind you. It made me think of the merkaba
Or star tetrahedron, a star made of triangles. It’s sacred geometry so it seems that cross is a perfect match

7 Likes

Gorgeous ! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Triangle Kush X Stardawg sounds a great mix bother. Snag some of them dawg terps and blend them with the kushiness. :slightly_smiling_face: and sure those would be plenty potent.

5 Likes

did some stardawg work back in 2019 but really got ZERO attention back then i have never really heard of any one even growing any of them out.

STAR PEBBLE OG {FEM}
STARDAWG {F2—A}–{B1}
STARDAWG {F2—B}–{B1}
STARDAWG OGEE {F1}
STARDAWG OGEE {F2}

i think i even sent in the stardawg f2 as freebies, ahh but may not i cant remember.

peace …

10 Likes