Jaws grow log!

Yoo dude is the Dmt gonna be one of your drops?

4 Likes

could be will have to wait and see how many seeds were produced on that one small plant.

perhaps, perhaps not …

7 Likes

Blackberry Cookies. Slow start (my fault) but they’ll get going. I just crushed one. Wouldn’t die, so now she’s getting some love. Tough one. I couldn’t get a good photo, but there’s something goinng on with the serrations on some leaves.

13 Likes

what do you mean something going on ?.

humm …

3 Likes

I’ll try and get a good photo later. Some odd serrations mid-leaf on a couple plants. That’s what caught my eye, it was on more than one plant.

2 Likes

humm zoomed in pretty good and im not seeing anything odd, may its not one of these 6 ?.

peace …

2 Likes

I know you’re curious. Busy morning, but I’ll get something you can see this afternoon.

2 Likes

@JAWS these shots are off different plants. There’s almost a flat spot midway along the leaf.

7 Likes

humm don’t really see anything to odd with that leaf.

humm …

4 Likes

I’m probably just looking closer than I used to. Just uneven spacing is all I see. Not a bad thing.

2 Likes

My red stems are an indication I need to dial my lights down. Sunburn for the plants.

4 Likes

@JAWS I teased a bud of Lime OGEE dry, took a few hits off the vape. Stuff hits hard. Cure time! Photos once I get rolling.

6 Likes

very nice and yup the lime ogee is a good piece for-sure, dry shot would be killer.

thank you …

7 Likes

this stuff is really strong. I smoked a cone with my 1st cup. 3 more cups. An hour nap on the floor with the TV going and my wife stepping over me. Dang! Still stoned and it’s lunch time!

17 Likes

love the red stem :wink:
seen a bunch of strains with red stems that were exceptional and not nutrient deficient

7 Likes

first look at one of the CHEM D BC1 little ones.

peace …

18 Likes

Love the lime green!

3 Likes

@JAWS. I get into the Lime OGEE after some time in the jar. Stuff just wipes me out. Makes my tongue tingle, along with the lime taste. Some pretty solid pain relief. Nice job!

5 Likes

FPOG IC1 on the move.

thanks for looking …

25 Likes

CHRONIC F2

DOUBLE HEATHER F1

thanks for looking …

28 Likes