Jaws grow log!

Like the bushy structure

2 Likes

I found your lighter @JAWS , lol.

19 Likes

Nice! That’s a nice bud too.

4 Likes

Thanka. Got 158 seeds from that bud, it’s BOG Blue Kush.

5 Likes

dude love that lighter, never seen one of those before. on the bud how was that strain.

very nice …

5 Likes

Thanks man. To be honest I have not smoked any. It’s way too seeded. Got 2860 seeds off the first plantband have 7 more I need to shuck. I figured to wash all the leftover once I have the seeds and make some hash.

8 Likes

yup thats what id do for-sure.

very nice …

6 Likes

But who’s counting. Is the color really that lime green?

4 Likes

Yes, that plant was that color, lol. Others are a darker color.

2 Likes

7 more to go? That’ll be like over 15000 seeds! Is that like a quart jar?

3 Likes

Depending on seed size, we shall :eyes:

4 Likes

Decisions, decisions, decisions. No wrong choices I see. I could close my eyes, pick, and be happy every time with Jaw’s Genetics.

13 Likes

That Chem 4 lemon Larry sounds neat! That’s a nice stash dude!

9 Likes

Ive got other Jaw’s gear too. Trainwreck OGEE was a good ones. Lime OGEE is really good as well. Taste, effect. Right now I have Jaw’s Blackberry Cookies in veg for 3 or 4 more weeks.

7 Likes

Hell yeah dude!! Yeah that lime ogee I have been eyeing for a bit after watching you in the thread grabbed a couple that should be in route! For some reason I love that citrus type flavor plant.

6 Likes

wont tell ya what to pick my brother BUT don’t let those strawberry ogee get to far from the drop zone, those are pretty nice.

HAHAHA…

12 Likes

Has anybody ran the memory loss?

2 Likes

I’m supposed to be getting some cherry AK-47 also. Nice Jaws
Your plants look very nice

5 Likes

I love that name. Cool tag. Hot rod has always been my favorite word. I guess because I like hot rods.

3 Likes

@Hemp thanks dude, yeah hotrods are def fun to play with. Are you going to do a grow log when you get your cherry ak?

3 Likes