Jaws grow log!

What kind of noses where you finding in the stardawg ogee?

1 Like

shite brother that was way to long ago for me to remember that about her.

a pic of her on the left next to a RAIL-LINE STENCH.

i should really go back to some of my ealier work, i bet i could shine them up big time these days. i really really should get back to the dough balls.

peace …

19 Likes

You gotta be kidding me. I was just looking at Jaw’s Gear on seedfinder. Not this week, but I’d run all those! Just amazing what folks like and don’t like, and why.

2 Likes

so i got the 91 chem about to be sent so im looking still needing a legit cut of the CHEM 4, any one got a line please let me know. if ya have her and she is sharable lets talk i have things to offer in return besides my thank’s.

just asking no pressure folks …

5 Likes

are the stardawg f2 gonna release?

2 Likes

ya 4 years ago my friend.

hahaha …

3 Likes

Lol well release again!?

1 Like

I know a cat selling her boss (4)

6 Likes

some pre chop work, started doing this just a couple grows ago and man does it make things so much easier on my back and so much faster at chop time.

getting close now …

11 Likes

@JAWS what’s the buckets and screens for?

2 Likes

thats how i water and feed each of my plant’s, they get brought out of the tent one row at a time meaning 6 plant’s. they all get set up on the buckets and then they get 1/4 gallon of water or fert’s, the bigger white cans get 1 full gallon. this takes place EVERY TWO DAY like clock work, some time on the off days some need some extra so there is that as well.

lots of work …

12 Likes

That’s the way to do it! So easy. I about to brush off the sugar leaves and then let them hang another day or 2 before I buck the nugs off.

1 Like

Hello!
Wonderful plants, a cool collection of the Chem family …
There are questions about different heads on one plant and single -folded leaves in a bump. Do you consider it a genetic problem? Can it be a light leak or near a high temperature source?

2 Likes

so once again i have to say WTF .

STARDAWG G man almost at a loss for words with this plant, if the STARDAWG C is better then this then im going to straight up lose what mind i have left. im so Fing going to breed this girl to the chem soda and maybe the chem soda ogee as well.

AMAZING …

36 Likes

got me a little one hitter in the mail today.

yup …

20 Likes

:star_struck: wow that’s a looker my first pipe was a one hitter with a dugout from my dad when I was 15 when I started smoking nostalgia to the max right there

2 Likes

ya she is really really nice.

going to be a huge yielding girl as well …

3 Likes

That was my 1st thought. Put that in a bigger pot with a longer veg time? What a beast! I’ll take that bred to anything you have. Beautiful plant buddy!

2 Likes

she in the biggest pot i got and she is going to yield im guessing 3-4 oz dry. im pretty damn interested to see what she would do mixed with the chem soda.

crap i though i had some now shot of the chem soda f2, i must get some shots of her before chop, any ways i think they could put out a fantastic hybrid.

we might see that …

9 Likes

A buddy who has both guava and Corey and sold me a cut of the Corey said he loves the Terpene profile of the guava being a bit sweeter but the Corey seems a little heavier hitting potency wise

5 Likes