Jaws grow log!

very cool and thanks for the knowledge for-sure.

have both of those as well as the chem d and triangle so i think im set for a really good run. all those and great skunks to hunt through, this is going to be a great fall run.

now where ohhh where are my cheese cut’s.

peace …

12 Likes

Starts Drooling

6 Likes

Damn, they still haven’t arrived?

1 Like

I had the same thoughts.

1 Like

I need to stop messin around and buy that cherry ak and chem soda off glg one of these days

4 Likes

Very nice brother, haven’t seen one of those in years! My buddy always Carried them on the boat and it was killer and super convenient with a torch too. Dope :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Great memories rolling around with a dugout and a oney in my college days. If we would of had vape pens and all the new shit they have today I doubt I would have graduated.

2 Likes

I didn’t graduate. My hobbies might have helped.

1 Like

the very first look at what i got as GREAT SKUNK in cut form, but i also have some great skunk seeds growing as well.

lets see what we got here …

20 Likes

Stardawg C has been hit with the ugorg pollen.

yup its done …

17 Likes

Now that cross I’m sure will be very impressive at least from what I know about the parents…

3 Likes

i’ll hit the triangle with the ugorg next time, which is coming up very fast.

peace …

7 Likes

@JAWS what was the sour lemon og that glg had?

3 Likes

Recently? Missed that one.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle it was a freebie at glg

2 Likes

Recently? I don’t let much go by unnoticed.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, it was at least 4 months back. It was around the time he put out the Dmt at glg and edit: it was when the dogs of war hit with the Chem d bx there where a few left!

2 Likes

those were created by EMERALD TRIANGLE SEEDS.

california sour * lemon og i made f2 and used them as freebies. was not really surprised ppl did not talk about them. my stuff gets looked over constantly until its not. my life and im quite use to it by now.

going to be sending in the LEGION SOUR OGEE as untested freebies in the next drop.

all good onward …

7 Likes

Mmmmmm legion anything I’m sold!

2 Likes

day 60.

alien cookies f2 #6.

crazy nice this one is …

28 Likes