Jaws grow log!

Whoaaaaa. Really nice.

1 Like

I was waiting for you to add your 2 cent’s worth. You been fishing?

1 Like

Not for 2 weeks now, I’m jonesing!

Absolutely gorgeous brother! FROST MONSTER for sure! It’s the one pack I’ve debated more than any other from you tbch, guess I can’t procrastinate anymore! Wow :star_struck:

1 Like

Stunning! Another nice one ya got there. How far do you plan on taking her, is this one chopped?

3 Likes

not chopped yet another 8-10 days.

yes she will be my new working cookies for the future. this last round only gave me a handful of seeds so i have two cuts of her in the closet and will be making mor fresh F4 in this next run. was going to try and put her into fem status but i think i need to make reg seeds first.

she is very nice …

6 Likes

still very upset that i did not take any cuts of this one.

CHEM 4 BC1

this one is a gonner so sad this one slipped right out of my hands. im thinking i was thinking i had seeds but i did not it was the CHEM D BC1 that i had seeds of. ahh ya really really messed up on this one.

it happens …

17 Likes

Reveg her ass

4 Likes

ya not interested in trying that path, i think finding and getting the chem 4 cut and hitting her with stardawg pollen is going to be my best path to get her back.

will see …

6 Likes

Why no interest just no space? Can be done only taking up the space of a teen in veg. Just about ready to take cuts off this Motorbreath reveg.

12 Likes

to much going brother i have no time to put into that project.

onward …

8 Likes

My sentiments exactly bro

2 Likes

Yea but how much space and how long does the reveg take when that spot could be filled with something new. @JAWS seems to have a ton going in all the time. Keep it moving and shaking.

1 Like

just got these in, there now in fresh soil and under there personal domes. ahh be there a day or a few what ever they need to stand on there own.

JOSH OG
92 OG
MAC 1
CAP JUNKY

my second time with the josh d and the 92 og, my friend was so nice to send after i F^%$ them up last time. this is my first have of the cap junky but like my 4th have of the mac1. cap sent her to me three times and every time there was something went wrong, bugs or me just not able to get them to root for me. good thing three of the four are rooted.

oh ya almost for got i got this one in today as well.

GARY PAYTON

friend sent me three WELL ROOTED clones.

fun fun fun …

PS. what about those damn cheese cut’s dude !..

11 Likes

Nice homie! Some dope cuts for sure

3 Likes

I do like the Gary Payton and the weird crayon smell for the flower is oddly neat.

2 Likes

my friend who sent her to me said this about her.

I’m not gonna lie….the Gary jars make me do a triple sniff every time I pop them….it’s like creamy apricot funk it’s hard to explain but it’s an intoxicating aroma…

intoxicating buds i love those …

6 Likes

I love the GP funk!

1 Like

trying to get away from the sweet/candy stuff just a bit but what was on his list was more sat stuff and im not really ready for those yet so i picked the PAYTON…

will see …

2 Likes

Hi, sorry for hijacking…
It looks like N excess but without the leaf burns.
I don’t know if someone has commented that, still going through the thread.
I have never experienced this… (But anyway, I have not much experience)

2 Likes