Jaws grow log!

tell me about it dude, he sent me maybe 100 seeds of that one and the panama red.

thanks for any info …

4 Likes

All I know is it looks cool and someone has a cut around here that they don’t really let out.

1 Like

I had some dead whabbits carrying lemon Cheetos follow me home the other day too. Weird. :rofl:

4 Likes

I got you if you want some. Did an ibl project

4 Likes

Now that’s a list to hunt through. That master list must be running a mile long now eh @JAWS

5 Likes

I appreciate the offer, let’s make sure my package to you gets there first and let’s put something together for a trade once it’s there.

1 Like

Put it this way, he’s gonna need a THIRD full size fridge soon :wink:

3 Likes

I couldn’t even imagine the organization it would take to sort the volume of stuff coming in

4 Likes

Landed mate

1 Like

YESSSSSSSS!!!
AWESOME NEWS! Glad they made it.

I’ve always admired your 5x5. I know one will fit in my shed. Tight but it wolll. I think of me stuffing the 4x4, wishing for a little more space. Think of all my @jaws I could fit.
While I’m talking @jaws Trainwreck Meds is cured to the point ot "my face hurts"smoke. My back was really hurting so I smoked 4, not finishing the last one before a nap. That’ll do it’s all right.

4 Likes

@JAWS to the breeding cave. Emergency call on the @JAWS phone. “Its another guy claiming to have cheese”

9 Likes

LOL, that tent looks like the cannabis equivalent of those iconic Tokyo subway rush hour pics.

tokyo subway

Great work!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

yes we small scale growers just need to use every single inch of floor space in our tents and our closets. my closet is much smaller but it to is starting to overflow. i have 6 cuts that have not rooted and i’d have to really cram them in the closet if they do HAHAHAHA.

its all good though …

7 Likes

@jaws so how many plants can you run in the 4x4 and 5x5 and what size pots you run in there?

2 Likes

lets do that in a pm brother.

thanks …

4 Likes

ok so PLEASE go easy on me here my friends, this morning were going to take a look at the ALIEN TECH F3 cut’s. now some will remember i was having big issues with this strain and that did not change however i think i keep her heathy enough to continue to grow her out. today is day 67.

this plant even though i had issues yet again with her i think she can and would put out some killer sized buds if grown out correctly. main reason i fill that way with this strain is i have had bigger buds on plants in bottles and in 1 gallon containers, so really if this one was grown correctly with out the lead issue i think these buds could be three times the size they are right now. there ok size but for real there very very solid nugs, these once again do not look done to me. i will swing back through in a bit and show some pics of the same cut in one gallon containers.

even with the leaf issue i think this could be a very good strain, so much so i have only shared these seeds with two ppl. i did not take any cuts from her this round so next time you see her in my garden it will be from the f4 seeds i made a while back.

thanks for looking …

P.S. a work in progress !!!

17 Likes

Is this the one that had crazy clawing?

2 Likes

First rule about plant count is…

3 Likes

Don’t know how to count.

4 Likes