Jaws grow log!

dawgs of war

day 67

yummy …

23 Likes

Damn, I was eyeing a pack last night. Guess I’ll grab those!

1 Like

Sister Love f1

day 67

DOUBLE HEATHER * C-99 F4

this one gets the green light and will be getable here in just a bit.

peace …

21 Likes

a few more shots of the ALIWN TECH F3, different plant one in a gallon container.

day 67

peace …

15 Likes

Dank-O-Bud f1

day 67

got a friend who has saved some future space in his grow to run some of the DANK GORG seeds when there done, very happy about that for-sure.

peace …

16 Likes

not a good showing here but next round she will get the can so then we can get a better run of her.

chem d cut

day 67, one gallon container.

no justice done on her with this grow.

i’ll do better next time …

18 Likes

Alien Cookies f2 #6.

day 67

all i can say is

ahh ahh ahh damn …

27 Likes

Here’s some DOWs just getting going. Bigger pots in a few days. Let’s see how long before the flip after that.

11 Likes

They look great, I got a pack on the way as of this morning from GLG. All I know for sure is up next is Cherry AK.

2 Likes

you going to run those in the open ?, if so please let me know where your going to be show casing those. i am finally just about out of those. keep a few packs for myself though.

awesome …

3 Likes

If this was to me, oh ya man, everything will be in my current journal.

3 Likes

Think I’m gonna pop a couple alien tech now, see what’s up with those. Everything looks killer brother, as always. I was gonna pop some rail line stench or alien cookies with the banana Kush but let’s go alien tech instead

5 Likes

excellent lets see if she does the same to you, if not then were onto something just need to figure out what im doing that there not liking.

excellent …

3 Likes

Salina Cruz

just getting going.

this is one of the more sativa pieces i got from PANTAGRULION, lets see what she offers.

peace …

12 Likes

That Alien Cookie F2 looks fire! How does she smell/taste.

Thanks

4 Likes

wont know on the taste until shes done and dry/cured a bit. the smell well im still a bit screwed with my smeller after the vid crap. will get back to that when i can.

thank you …

2 Likes

man lots of colas feels like im being attacked by a bunch of big donky dicks. congratz on finally getting the cheeze. im excited about the exodus,

that alien cookies is sure purdy

2 Likes

thank you, yup i hit that alien cookies phenol with some ugorg pollen. ahh not sure what thats going to be like but i know it was a smart breed so we shall see.

exciting …

6 Likes

ok so i think its close enough now, so yes we can start getting some looks at whats up next.

some shot from my very full closet are.

yup as you can see getting a bit of yellow so very glad in two days these will all be moved into the 5x5 and then Tuesday we can start the up-potting and getting on with the next run.

thanks for looking .

26 Likes

Nice full house mate :ok_hand: :+1: :clap: :raised_hands: Looking forward to your projects

5 Likes