Jaws grow log!

No sir, I think you’d be good to go!

2 Likes

Of course it will be killer! It’s @JAWS !

1 Like

@JAWS I didn’t quite understand you …
You write that you do not like Ghost, at the same time, you continue to work on the line.
Did Sagamartha make the changes that attract you to the cross?

2 Likes

depends on what you meaning, i work with the banana for the possibility of finding the 60/40. the work has always been for the ppl who still want the banana but just cant seem to find them anywhere.

my personal interest is the 60/40 sag part of line, i do not hate the ghost at all but it’s not what i look for when working with the banana line.

peace …

6 Likes

Got my package today . Thank you Jaws

26 Likes

Looking good! All great choices!

2 Likes

Just let him choose what to send . Breeders choice and I’m very happy with his selections.

7 Likes

I’ve got a decent amount of choices he’s made. Who knows his strains better than the breeder? I haven’t run one yet I wouldn’t run again. I’m real glad I still have seeds of most of them.

4 Likes

That’s what I said …
But from the answer, it became clear to me in what direction you work, thank you.
However, the question of personal choice remains, why (or what) do you not like it?
I am curious because I did not try it in its purest form, and put it in a list of desires … You are probably the first one from whom I hear about dissatisfaction with the ghost.
Given your experience and strict selection criteria, I am interested to hear your opinion.

4 Likes

pretty sure i have never ran a straight up ghost og plant, from that point i cant really say much about it.

the phenol of ghost in the banana i remember not liking very much, its been years sense i first ran the banana f7. i do remember back them i was like every one else looking for that BANANA smell and flavor from the banana kush, with the plants that had the fatter buds that was not there and i seen that one as the ghost. now the other phenol was not as fat and solid but had that sweet banana smell and very trich covered buds, i knew thats the one i was after. from then on it was mainly making seeds for the ppl because no one else was really putting them out there. most of the banana work i have done over the years has been just to keep getting seeds out there to the ppl who were still interested in them and let thnem hunt through those and find what ever they like in that strain.

fast forward to today now i am going to be doing some hunting myself and im going to try and focus on finding the 60/40 in the f8 run of seeds. the 60/40 s1 seeds are my personal hunt i want to make sure she is solid and is in fact the 60/40, if so i will take cuts and work to get that phenol into fem seeds.

so for-sure my main goal was/is to find and get that 60/40 into seed form.

thanks for the interest …

7 Likes

With delight :eyes:
I am sure that you will get what you want!

3 Likes

@Shevchenko is my Ukrainian brother (he’s actually over there in the shit as we speak, no joke) he’s an awesome breeder with an incredible knowledge and is another I look up to like yourself, and a great friend. you guys would be great friends like him and I or You and I I just know it.

5 Likes

Awesome bro! Welcome to the wonderful world of Jaws! Sweet!

3 Likes

ok so sense we have finally started the new grow i think i need to put up whats being worked/hunted and looked at in this fall run.

now these are not in any real lay out, all though i did group some together while feeding them all this morning.

ALIEN COOKIES F2
STARDAWG G
STARDAWG C
GRAPEFRUIT CHEM
BANANA KUSH F8
BANANA KUSH S1
BANANA KUSH IBL
EXODUS CHEESE
UK CHEESE
SALINA CRUZ
CALI ICE
PURE CHEM 91 SKUNK VA
92 OG
GMO ROOTBEER
FPOG
RUSTY NUTS
IMPURE KUSH
OLD SCHOOL SKUNK
TRIANGLE KUSH
TRAINWRECK
MONKEY PAW
BLUES
CHEM D
PURPLE ENKIS
GARY PAYTON
GREAT SKUNK
GREAT SKUNK MALE CUT
CAP JUNKY
MAC1
JOSH OG
TRIPLE SKUNK
BUGGLEGUM
MANDARIN SKUNK

now what plants go in what containers, ahh for another day i suppose.

peace …

15 Likes

I’ve got the 10 and the IBL I popped the IBL, think I should throw some tens down too?
Between you and me we’ve got a damn production factory going, no joke, we’re pushing like 60+ strains together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, epic!

7 Likes

I’m stoked that one of @JAWS choices was that Cherry AK! I picked up a pack, and was deciding between that, the Lost Skunk freebie, and the Chem bx as to what I wanted to pop first.
I was leaning toward the Cherry AK, but now my mind is made up.

7 Likes

Cherry AK is up next here for seeds as well. Hoping to pop them in early Dec.

3 Likes

I’m running seed increases until the Summer, but then it’s on!

3 Likes

got confirmation from BODHI this morning, he sent me a tracking so i have a bodhi packages headed my way, going to be very interesting to see what he sent me this time around.

very excited as always getting something from bodhi personally …

14 Likes

That’s gonna be a come up for sure!

3 Likes