Jaws grow log!

ahh ya sorry i could not even pick one brother, i have made so many and ya picking just one is not something i can do.

sorry …

2 Likes

Fair enough. :+1: gonna have to try the fruit pebbles. :yum:

1 Like

i keep saying this and telling myself this but i never seem to get it done.

i really need to go back to some of my earlier work and do some fresh work with them. i know i hear those PINK CHEMDAWGS any time i get near the mini frig just screaming my name. the insane jane was an awesome piece as well. ahh yup here i am doing it yet again. i should really do it though.

so much so little time …

4 Likes

i hope a lot of ppl are still wanting the fpog because i just cut down a huge fpog plant that was completely covered in fresh seeds.

will be plenty around real soon …

11 Likes

Legion OG too :wink: and I can think of 4 others without even trying

2 Likes

Bring it!!:rofl:

1 Like

Oh they are trust me, had people asking me too.

3 Likes

ya the legion was good but not my creation, and that strain is long gone from my hands now a days. made a couple hybrids with her though so there is that.

ya never know what im going to pop seeds wise …

3 Likes

still cant believe i gave those away for 10 years, ahh wait a minute YES I CAN why because thats the kind of dude i am. if ppl had not started screwing around they would still be freebies.

not my fault …

9 Likes

Well I better pop some more then. Later, right now it’s banana Kush and alien technology

1 Like

now i just need to figure out what strain goes where. i think im going to run 10 more in the big pot’s just because.

stardawg c
stardawg g
chem d
triangle kush
grapefruit chem
alien cookies f2
pure chem 91 skunk va __???
gary payton
92 og
uk cheese
exodus cheese
some skunks

ohh wait thats more then ten huhh, ya you see my issue NOW.

arrrrr …

6 Likes

I have a lot to learn in terms of genetics lmao!

So ghost og 60/40 is banana kush, so banana kush is really ghost og?

2 Likes

Always gonna be douchebags, I’m learning this the hard way lately. Sad but true. Hell I handed out like 27 packs , guess how many are growing right now….
NadA. And I don’t even have FPOG for myself now because of it, oh actually @nefrella is, I forgot I can’t exclude her

5 Likes

man i hope you get a good run on those ALIEN TECH i have a bunch of seeds but i need to figure out what that problem is before letting them fly. the plant is very much meant to hold very large bud, its one of the few o have ran lately that needed no support. usually that means she is genetically built to carry big banging buds. very excited to know your going to be giving those a look.

thank you brother …

5 Likes

banana kush/og – ghost og x sagamartha 60/40

peace …

5 Likes

Of course, had to as you know it’s one I’ve always wanted to run, but after seeing the issues arise and knowing we needed to figure it out, always. You know I’ve got your back wholeheartedly, always will! And now that I’m finally BAAACK to me, It’s on again trust me :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

You know I want in on that Banana Kush/OG project! Got a spot waiting. Which strain @Jetdro ? I’m at a point with @JAWS gear that I could almost close my eyes when I pick a pack or 2.

4 Likes

I super looking forward to watching your grow of the dawgs of war! @crownpoodle That sounds like it should turn out to be some killer smoke!

2 Likes

dawgs of war

Chem Sis * Purple Nam

she is a nice plant …

23 Likes

do i need to ask before i can open a thread in the breeders section ??.

peace …

4 Likes