Jaws grow log!

It’s your stuff over the last few years that made me really want them. I always had HLG on the radar but after seeing everything you’ve done plus their customer support etc. I really want a couple diablos, like bad!

3 Likes

put some jelly on that sandwich… lol wish i had the space to run one :wink: , nice purchase

4 Likes

I love my hlg 600r in my 4x4 does run a little hot full ramped but it really does put in work makes nice dense buds :call_me_hand: @Hemp

6 Likes

@JAWS did you have it hooked to a controller?

2 Likes

I have seen some on sale sell . The 600 R and 600 . Actually pretty cheap . I’ll do something different next round

4 Likes

have you recent pics of that chem d you working on brother?..you posted a pic here earlier and its a cast iron copy to the letter of some fruit punch og I’m growing…which I suspected was a chem cross a while ago…regards

3 Likes

no straight into the plug, i turn it on every morning by hand and turn it off every evening by hand. i have it set on 80%.

peace …

4 Likes

ya i still have the chem d bc1 going, how ever it was hit with pollen the other day so it’s not going to be pushing out any big buds or anything. i only had a couple seeds so i knew if i got male/female seeds were going to be made, i have two cut’s of her im trying to root and i hope at least one takes. if it does then the next round i will grow her for bud in a bigger container. i will still toss up a couple pics tomorrow .

peace …

6 Likes

Do you leave the light to canopy distance alone, or move as you go? Does running at 80 get your lights closer?

2 Likes

ya brother i do not move the light at all, it stays right where it is the whole time. around 15inches from the celling of the tent, thought about doing the up-n-down but as of yet have not did any of that.

peace …

5 Likes

here ya go.

like i was saying not going to see much bud here this plant is seeded.

peace …

16 Likes

3 across top and bottom are Blackberry Cookies. Into #3 cans of P&P yesterday. I’ll tidy them up after they reset after transplant. They’ll go to 12/12 when I cut 3 others in flower. About 1-2 weeks. Tents in my 10x12 den/grandkids shred zone. I can now smell it at the front door. No specific smells, but the smell’s getting thick. Smells gooey.

17 Likes

You could move the light closer if it was needed.
Running at 80% makes less heat so everything stays cooler, less heat = less resistance = better efficency, saving you a few bucks on electricity.
This also works to help your hardware last as long as possible.

6 Likes

I did find a 600 with 3 year warranty for 300$ .

3 Likes

New, or refurbished?

2 Likes

Slightly used . They said I could get it for 249 . 300 gets me the three year warranty . I’m definitely gonna get it .

3 Likes

DOUBLE HEATHER // TEXAS HEATHER F-GEN

housing a few fem seeds.

peace …

25 Likes

She’s looking sexy af brother! Niiice! Definitely one I gotta throw down in the future!

2 Likes

double heather after she was hit with some c-99 f4 pollen, breed took very very well.

peace …

18 Likes

a look at the LA DIESEL.

peace …

21 Likes