Jaws grow log!

@Hemp I got my Jaw’s Cherry AK47, but a bunch of other from @JAWS up 1st. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of it. @Hotrods_and_hounds a buddy might be starting Memory Loss. I’ll look and see. Got one hound you like better than others? Loved Willie the Beagle, unless he just at my sandwich. Again.

5 Likes

I will it will probably be in the fall.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle that would be awesome I’ve been eyeing that memory loss now that I order the lime ogee lol. And for pups I’m not really super picky have had a few different breeds, each one has their own little personalities, but there’s always the one that holds a place a little different than the others. Unfortunately the pup that brought me down my road was an American pitbull terrier. He passed from cancer, but the one I was fostering for the rescue I adopted . I think she is a heeler mix which I think I sent you a pic. But she is super sweet, me and her will continue on and make some new adventures.

5 Likes

In the day, I smoke by myself. Joints in the day. Vaping with the missus in the house after dinner. I occasionally supplement my smoke, mostly for cooking from my buddy. Saw him today and brought a Lime OGEE cone. He always rattles on about being a heavy smoker. His weeds “ok”, but generic. Some different names, but mostly the same. I would get a tolerance to his weeds quick. Gets you stoned, for 30-40 minutes.
I spark the cone and watch him as he chat. He got so stoned, so fast! I knew the weed was strong. He was baked. I smoked most by myself. He texted later. “What was THAT? Can I get seeds?”
Now I don’t know doodle about thc/CBD #s. I like some weed more than others. I like smelly weed that tastes good too. But effect is the critical factor for me and the missus. So I guess the great jar whiff and tart lime flavor is a bonus! The lime in the exhale is really nice. Smooth. Great job @JAWS . Exceptional really. More Jaw’s in veg right now. More listed for upcoming runs.
I follow what you do. Thanks for putting on the work for us. Get that Jaw’s going folks.

12 Likes

memory loss is a good strain.

i should run this one again under the led’s.

peace …

24 Likes

@jaws do you run them under cmh? And just a random question of the work you have done which one would be your favorite?

2 Likes

those were grown under HID’s 1000w, i bet i could kill with them now under the led’s.

don’t really have a favorite, i have some that i really like and are drawn too. trainwreck–fpog–alien cookies. just to many to go through.

peace …

8 Likes

Scuffed. Into the shot glass. I got tired of hearing about this one.

10 Likes

You need to pop those Chem 4 x Lemon Larry @crownpoodle it’s the one I don’t have I’d have already popped if I did . Trust me , I would have popped those before Soylent green for real

4 Likes

Hey @JAWS these buds look real nice!
Beaultiful garden

3 Likes

I.'ve got a couple things to get dialed 1st. Mostly a motivation thing. Need toclean up some lose ends… That’s why I’m putting this here. Can’t hide now. No secret I don’t “intentionally” make seeds. Let’s change that. We’ll address specifics elsewhere, but let’s see how good a teacher/student team we make. I’m predicting success, based on nothing but my gut feeling.

4 Likes

humm well those chem larry hybrid was ok but nothing really special in my book, i made some WHITE LEMON LARYY with that piece by breeding it to the WHITE. i think that hybrid will out do the straight chem larry hybrid.

peace …

4 Likes

something new.

scorpion diablo x

peace …

27 Likes

Tis a thing of beauty

3 Likes

Oh man white lemon Larry that sounds killer love the white great cultivar been eying your stuff lately for sure gotta scoop a packor two of your stuff @JAWS

3 Likes

I like the 5 year warranty is what I like . I have been looking at some . The 600s are cheap right now .

5 Likes

Gorgeous! Now I’m jelly! Epic as always my brother

3 Likes

Yeah I just bought a 600 and they kicked the warranty down to three years for the 600s and 5 for the 650s

4 Likes

i have the rspec 600 in the 4x4 and its been a work horse for-sure.

peace …

5 Likes

My buddy has that light . He has quit growing for a minute . I did all I could to talk him out of it .
:joy:
He said he was having problems with it . He turns it up to high. I told him let me test it out for him .

5 Likes