Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Thanks, been looking for input, will go check them out. When you say “soil” your quoting their flower blend designed for soil I assume??

2 Likes

It is actually 1/ 2.7/ 3.3

“Cultivating fruiting and flowering plants in hydroponics requires less phosphorous levels than potassium and even nitrogen. In hydroponics, phosphorous levels that are too high tend to lock out calcium, magnesium and trace minerals. On the other hand, plants grown in soil need higher phosphorous levels due to clay colloidal particles that bind up phosphorous. Microbes in the soil also compete for the phosphorous.When cultivating fruiting and flowering plants in soil, growers usually need to double or triple phosphorous levels, unlike hydroponics, thus making the 1.5-4-5 formula ideal for soil applications.”

3 Likes

Oh ya, there ya go. I grabbed it from the first pics on google images. I’m considering it or something similar to use from week 5ish on. I want something easy lol

1 Like

Decided, going to run Urban Farms Garden of Eden at a low rate EVERY watering. Will start off at 1 teaspoon/gallon which is 500PPM and slowly ramp up from there each week . GOE is 3.6/6/3.8 or 1/1.7/1.1,going higher ratio of P to k, and much better N to P ratio(almost 2 to 1)

Will stay with TVF at 4.5/2.5/6 during veg and 2 weeks into the flip. That is my new plan.

2 Likes

Just finished up watering the flowering ladies. Orange Goji and RPP drinking much more than the others.
Came down and al I can smell is ORANGE…it is really coming on now, the OG 's are stinking up the room big time! They will certainly have big taste n smell when finished.
Random shits from the room.

Amnesia Haze now safe n sound in the Octopot!!! SWEET!!!

10 Likes

Dark Sparks still lil seedlings, not too exciting yet, so I left them out. Same with the AK47’s, when they become interesting to look at I will post them up.

5 Likes

Very nice garden you have got growing there. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, it is pretty much all new “stuff” in this run. I have not run any of these before, but have smoked 2 of them that are in there. It is getting crowded, and the pots are too small(1gallon) . It was intended as a “feeling out” round for the new plant types. From the looks of most of them, I should have just gone full bore on them.

Live n Learn. Amnesia Haze, RPP X ChemDog, Silver Fields, and Orange Goji are all 4 in Octopots, ready for a serious run with them. Going to change out my flower nutes, should be a great run, ready to start it…actually ready to stop hand watering EVERY DAY.

The Goji’s are drinking so hard, they need a fill up about every morning. RPP too. The others are a bit smaller, and need it every other day…so I have been watering daily. Getting MUCH MUCH better at it, and SEEING the difference already(compared to my last run in 1 gallon pots) that CoRRECT watering makes!

When they finish, no more in hand watered pots, too time consuming for me when I have a bunch of them, I want back to my Octopots ASAP…lmao, but true!!!

4 Likes

“Razor” Does the structure get much better ?

7 Likes

My mini cup contestant is kicking some ass. Pretty much everyone else has fallen out or nowhere near my lil one(not here, different site) I will win it…OH BOY I win seeds…just what I need :sleeping: lol

She is 46 inch’s tall, not counting the cup! Would NOT know she was in an 18 oz cup from here appearance. Keeping up with the others(Well, they are on the ground, she is on top of a bucket, lol ) and driving me nuts asking for food/water 2 times a day now!!! ARGH!!

AK47’s doing fine

Razor is gonna SHINE in this Octo run. Can see she already is digging the Octopot!!! She is setting herself up for the big light, which will come real soon!

The other 3 in that run are fine too…but she or A.H will be the STAR!

Amnesia Haze put in last and smaller is taking her time. She will get with it soon, her leafs were up today and I saw her smiling. She is going to love the Octopot too I think(sure hope so)

The flowering ladies are doing great at day 24 or so. The new food appears to be to their liking, no issues seen, all on Bud Building Duty 100 % now!!

Peace,

Jet

10 Likes

Thanks ReikoX!!! 20 chars

1 Like

3 same pics of 1st plant because: NO MATTER HOW FUCKING HARD I try, this site is about impossible to load up a decent frigging post without fucking it all up!!! HOW IN THE HELL do you people do it!!!

4 Likes

The “razor” my just may make cuts of herself if the fan blows her the right way lol

2 Likes

Random Bud shots on day 24

5 Likes

She is looking to be a special plant. Her vigor from cut looks close to vigor from seed! That is usually not the case, seeds typically are much stronger. I had better take cuts off her soon, as I have the 2 other pheno’s with a “Mom” already. FigureI would grab some off her when she gets bigger in the Octopot right before the flip .

7 Likes

Looking awesome over there !! Nice job @Jetdro those are some healthy plants you have …
V

3 Likes

Thank you SIR!!! Appreciate it.

You feeling alright after your head on??? Never done that myslef, and glad too.

4 Likes

Haha yeah I don’t recommend it … but on the mend thanks :grin:

5 Likes

Been 100 % LITFA on my outside grow. Have not even looked at it in weeks!!! Yesterday we had 5 inch/hour POUR for 2 hours, 1/2 of my back yard was washed away. Decided might want to check on the plants. Had to pick 3 or 4 up off the ground, but that was it. They weathered the storm pretty well, got some water into the ROCK known as their soil, lol.

If it stays dry though the next month(bud rot) I will have a really nice harvest out there!

Orange Goji is looking AWESOME outside. She went out young, kinda sat there in the scorching heat a few weeks, then went into her stretch. She is lovely, standing 4 foot tall or better now, with a dozen nice growing heads. Going to have inside and outside OG to sample…IF I HAD ANY SENSE…I would pull the Orange Goji pollen out of my freezer and hit her with it.

What you think 50…think Razor will give me enough (2 small branch’s) from inside or should I hedge my bet and impregnate her too???

I LIKE your name for the Haze / Goji cross…that is what they shall be!!! thank you!!! OHAG was it???
GOOd Monster name, lol!!!

The outside run …who is in there,Damn I forgot…just about EVERYONE Chucky’s Bride, Papa’s Punch. Straight Goji OG, Orange Goji, Candyland Goji, Napali Pink, Silver Fields, Amnesia Haze, and a boat load of others:

12 Likes

Very nice selection you have there

2 Likes