Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Oh okay I understand now hah cool! Well that is just deadly. Once I get some more cash flow I’ll be investing in a new setup lol. Still hoping for the best with my blue god tho! Thanks for the info, makes a lot more sense now.

2 Likes

I think a fellow canuck that posted early in the thread mentioned he tried to source some in Canada with no luck.

Cloudwatcher looks LOVELY! She just looks like a dreamy cloud in that picture. I love the colors.

POS is looking great too! Keep up the great work Jet. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh no, that sucks. Yeah I thought I read somewhere they don’t ship to Canada… bummer.

1 Like

If you’re handy with DIY They look fairly easy to make on your own. I’ve been pondering the idea of it.

3 Likes

I own 22 of them…er, make that 20, I sent 2 off to a “buddy” last week.

Make BOTH of you a deal…pay the shipping, I will send each of you ONE complete setup.

YOU CAN replicate these , BUT…the grow sleeve is SPECIAL, the base is SPECIAL, the net pot is SPECIAL, and as a whole unit…FLAWLESS!!!

Get one from me, then replicate …buy the bags from me when you need replacements(5-7 grows on each “bag”)

Will not be exactly cheap, shipping M IGHT cost you close to the retail price…was 14 bucks for me to send seeds today to Canada…:sob:

2 Likes

CloudWatcher RULEZ’s in my book! 85% Sativa, my buddy “worked” her for 10 years!!! Painfully potent, and big yielding, her only downfall, if it is, is that her taste is just OK. Nothing special. Her high is like having your heads in the clouds, why he named her that!

HE also made POS…(WHY i ran it) …obviously, lol. Boy I am stoned, lol!!!

POS STINKS…and I mean STINKS!!! She is also making rock hard buds…under 200 watts of T5!!! SHE WILL HAVE to be run again, under my Gavita…oh wait, lol…damn, I need to put down that Chucky, lol…DUH, she IS on my big screen…

I have run HIS Stardog before…THIS plant smells exactly like that did…was hoping the CloudWatcher would kill some of the Chem/Fuel/diesel…ah, BIG NOPE!!!

Pfire…would offer you CW…have 100’s of her, …but I know , I know…LMAO!!!

4 Likes

#dawgnotdog :joy: lol

just razzin

Saw a post today someone Hunting TrainWreck. I went through 3 years with TW, lovely strain:

My last run of her a few years back.

That bud to the left, at only 34 days in!!! WAS A KILLER PHENO of her for sure.

8 Likes

What up bro, I made it over here. It will take me a bit to figure this place out. Still looking for a newcomer spot to say hi to everyone.

Happy grows.

6 Likes

There is a spot for introductions…I made one, but now I cannot find it…lol

HEY PFire…say HEY to JustCozz…my buddy from Cali…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

What’s up JustCozz. :wave: Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

He is the owner of Napali Pink…treat him nice till I get the cut…

This site is confusing at 1st…so it will take him a while before he figures it out. He is also in BIG TIME PAIN, needs a shot for his back, gets one every year or so, told me today he is about crippled.

4 Likes

Goji X HGK Pheno 1

Mom screen chugging along …T5 power baby!!! LMAO!!!

Had you told me a T5 could do this…I would not have believed it!!!

DAMN…see some tip burn…fuck me…lol…damn Goji sure is nute sensitive bitch…Guess I will back off a bit next feed . Hell, 1/4 dose already, and Chucky’s Bride is getting hungry…NOT making 2 batch’s so go ahead Chucky, go hungry a bit more…lol…

8 Likes

Only been here a few days…ALREADY FEELING THE LOVE!!!

THANK YOU SIR!!!

Got 2 “packs”, and he STUFFED THEM!!! Thinking it just might have been worth 8 bucks…:heart_eyes:
Now no worries on a GOOD pheno “hunt”…SWEET!!!

Come on SSDDF2’s…

VERY COOL S!!! VERY COOL OF YOU!!!

9 Likes

See lots of threads where new growers are fighting poor genetics…hermie’s, damp off’s…poor growing plants.

I CAN spare some seeds if someone is IN NEED…

Should be able to see these. Can look them up, or ask me. L.S.D. is BOG , these found in a grow with 0 males…
SBR…Sugar Black Rose…F2’s I made
CCK2…from my PRIZE Caramel Candy Kush Lady…F2
Dude 2…seeds from a well respected grower, 'The Dude"…lol…actual screen name MostlyME

DLAF…Daddy’s Little Angel Fuck…BIG HAMMER…made by 'Indican" c99 x I forgot what. Ran 10 a few years back…all 10 excellent. Finished quick too as I remember.

No “boutique” names, but trust me, NO GARBAGE (have run them ALL, 'cept the “freebies”…

ANYONE in the states, if you want some, just gotta send me a SASE…and you may have them
Would do to Canada BUT…last ones I sent out to there(today) was 14 dollars…I am NOT THAT nice…

Just post here what you would like, orc ask a question…:sunglasses:

13 Likes

Day 15 from flip, everyone doing fine, screen decently full, no issues seen :sunglasses:

Mom screen well also, 3 ladies from it…forgot days, maybe 35-40??? Long way to go:

Cloud Watcher x StarDog (POS)

Chucky’s Bride glowing:

Goji X HGK doing what she does, look close at her, wonder why she is face melting, lol:

Seems like time stands still in veg, and early flower. Things will be popping pretty soon. Damn ladies on the Mom screen are going to take their sweet time, see it now…argh…my room with the new Mom’s, and all the other’s I have is getting out of hand. Going to have to cull some…Will go 2 more weeks, pull samples of the Mom screen, determine who is getting the axe, who is hanging around.

Starting from seed and finding 4 different strain keepers, is getting to be work. I have ONE so far(Goji) and hopefully will find one more in this run. Forgot just how slow it is when you fire back up .

Peace,

Jet

11 Likes

Alright, my veg room is completely out of hand, and have stuff i wanna drop.

Took samples (just from Goji today) from the Mom screen to test, see IF I can eliminate a few of the Goji’s.
From the “look, smell, yield department” …shit…the 3 on the Mom screen are within 1% of each other. Goji 6 does not have as strong a smell as #5 or #1, and maybe not as “pretty” either.

Took small Buds, in dehydrator now…NOT my preferred way of testing, but cannot wait a week while the samples dry. The hydrated bud will give me a good idea of their “terp” profiles, and how hard they hit.

Tomorrow will do the same with Chucky’s Bride, next day with Cloudwatcher. Gotta trim my FOREST!!!

5 Likes

Well, my “TEST” sample routine did not work. Took too small of samples, could not really differentiate tastes.
Took 2 hits of each.
EITHER Pheno #1 is off the hook strong, or it just hit me, 'cause she was the last one I smoked.

Got SO DAMN HIGH…I damn near had a paranoia fit…NEVER had one before, I was absolutely LOST for a good 30 minutes…stayed high for at least 2 hours at FULL MELT point…just now feeling it wear off completely.

DAMN IT…didnt tell me SHIT…other than either #1 is a flat out killer, or all 3 are good and 6 hits is all that is needed to go to the Moon. What a waste of time…and got too high(RARELY IF EVER happens to me!!!)

Have not got THAT shredded in a LONG time…J.C. she packs a punch…:scream:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Breeders who have killed human life