Jim's ongoing OG journal

It looks like it does the same thing based off the description on Amazon. It’s about the same price too. I wonder if one is more concentrated than the other?

2 Likes

I really like the canna line of products there bud accelerator is pricey but I use 1/2 the amount suggested

2 Likes

Unfortunately they don’t sell direct retail to the US, not sure about within Canada

2 Likes

Kush 4 x Ssdd #1
This one just showed preflowers, and it’s looking like a female. I’m not 100% sure but I think it is

Kush 4 x Ssdd #2
This one is the frosty already in veg male. I cut it back to one branch to to save space

Kush 4 x Ssdd #3
This one isn’t showing yet but I’m kind of hoping it’s a male, just because I need to get rid of a few for space reasons

Kush 4 x Ssdd #4
Showing female in a few spots. It looks a lot like the #3 but with better node spacing

Blueberry Diesels
Neither is showing sex yet, but I wouldn’t mind if both were fems

Lucky Louie XIII
This one is a fem seed, but it’s not showing any preflowers yet. It likes to branch out. It was really stinky when I topped it

White Gold
Another fem seed. This one did not like being topped, I’ll probably use LST if I end up growing this one again

Yogis
Surprisingly (to me anyway) they both seem to be recovering, especially the smaller one. I see nice healthy roots coming out of the bottom of both pots

And finally we have Blue Raspberry auto
Still on water only. I’ve got some tips starting to burn, I don’t know enough about soil to know how it happened, or how to fix it, or if it needs fixed. I would be happy with it on a coco grow lol

I also recently added GMO and Tahoe OG to the collection, thanks to a very generous OGer. I won’t say his name to avoid unsolicited messages, it is very much appreciated

I’m hoping to flip to flower sometime this week, I need to clean out enough room in my clone tent to put my mother plants back in first.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the 8 years celebration and that everyone who entered a picture gets a cool prize

12 Likes

Dude Jim I am loving your grow space :v:

I wouldn’t worry much over the tips on that Blue Rasp auto. That is one healthy looking plant. Super dark green leaves, you’re doing awesome man

5 Likes

Thanks, man I appreciate it. I’ve never grown in soil, and I haven’t really done a lot of research on it, just kind of what I’ve read in the middle of other people’s conversations. I didn’t think it would do that on it’s own with water only

6 Likes

Just a quick update today. I’ll get more detailed once flowers start forming

Blue Razzberry (I’ve been spelling it wrong) somewhere around week 9-10. I’m guessing it has about a month to go

Both Yogis have recovered. The smaller one, which is now taller, has shown female preflowers and has been topped and repotted after the picture was taken. I didn’t realize these were such bad pictures until I put all the plants away

Group shot. Two Kush 4 x Ssdd, two Blueberry Diesels, one White Gold, and one Lucky Louie XIII are the females, and Kush 4 x Ssdd is the male

This will probably be the last time I get a good picture of the males structure. I’ll have to bend it over to get it in my isolation container

And finally I have two Cap Junky x Chucky’s Bride and one Orange Zkittles fem joining the party

Have a great rest of your week OG! Make sure to stop by and help out Johnny Potseed if you’re able. Lot 93 needs more bids lol

7 Likes