Jim's ongoing OG journal

Yeah, they definitely make things easier. They’re pretty cheap too if you just need a few
Bloom Brothers GGWR06 Inch Hydro Halo Water 6" W/3 Leg Support https://a.co/d/ggdQpfv

1 Like

Nice man, glad you did. I rarely go over to RIU since joining OG. I did a few journals there since they were sponsored but otherwise I only pop over to say hi to a few people. Great to have you with us bud. :v:

1 Like

Just got home to this

Drunken Cherry Fog Dog auto fem from @darkillusion
Day 1

I tried to get a few of these to pop before I did the Scarlet Grapes, but I wasn’t able to get them to go. I think my paper towel was too wet. Thank you @darkillusion , these were my first OG win and I’m glad I finally get a chance to grow them

7 Likes

I do not think the paper towel was the problem. The Cherry Brandy I reversed to make the cross had a history of having seeds not wanting to germ and pop open.

3 Likes

Well you gave me plenty of seeds to try with lol. I figured I’d get at least one to pop

2 Likes

Just one data point.
5 Drunken Cherry Fog Dog auto fem @darkillusion in shot glass of tap and a couple drops of h202.
All 5 sprouted and are doing great.

3 Likes

Thanks, man. I’ll have to try that next time. Do you have a journal going? I’d love to see what you have going

1 Like

Stop on by. Don’t post as much as I should but I’m having fun!

3 Likes

Love seeing some of the less common (but generally available) strains grown. I was tempted to buy Strawberry Temple @ glg in the past when it was available but never ended up going through with it. Nice setup as well!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I’d love to see what you can do with this strain. I can never get pictures that I’m happy with, and yours are amazing. You always seem to bring out some beautiful colors in your plants. Thanks for coming by

1 Like

Just a quick update today

For my next run I’m doing all my best clones. I have ran them all once before. Now I’m going to do them all at the same time and see how they compare. All of them are rooted and ready to go

First up I’ve got Sour Diesel. I had thought it was ECSD for awhile, but after some research I’m pretty sure it’s AJ’s cut. I don’t know enough about the different cuts to be sure, but after looking at some pictures that’s my guess

Then I’ve got the Mendo Breath. This thing smells like an entire dispensary with a bit of vanilla on top. It’s definitely the strongest smelling thing I’ve grown

Kush Mints is up next. I really like this strain. It’s super chill. It’s not too overwhelmingly potent, but it puts me in a good headspace. I love waking up early on the weekends and just driving around listening to music while smoking this. Sorry, this is the best picture I could find

The only one I found myself from seed, Mother’s Hashplant. I plan on crossing this to something else in the future only because it’s kind of lacking in the smell department, but it’s a really nice smoke. It’s the first thing I’ve smoked in a very long time that you can be good after one hit. I wouldn’t say it’s a one hitter quitter, but you can definitely feel it after just one hit. Not one to smoke at work if you need to hide that you’re high

Last I have Gorilla Glue 4. I didn’t grow this one well at all so I don’t have any pictures that are good enough to share lol. I got enough off of it to sample so I’m pretty sure it’s the real deal, so hopefully I can do it justice this time around.

Happy Easter everyone. Have a good rest of the weekend

13 Likes

Happy Friday, everyone. Posting an update and pics from last night. Day 73

Number 5 is getting so heavy it’s falling over. It still doesn’t have much smell, but the buds look really good and really dense

Number 4. I really like the strawberry milk terps on this one. It seems like it’s still going to take awhile to finish so I’m not sure if it’s going to be a keeper or not. Only the smoke test will tell

Number 8. This one looks like it still has a long way to go. The buds seem like they’re going to be loose and fluffy on this one while the rest of the plants look solid. Hopefully this one finishes before I need to move the clones in. It’s got 3 weeks whether it’s done or not lol

And finally we have number 3. I’ve decided to chop this one down this weekend. It looks done to my eye, it only has a few top buds that have white hairs. Almost all have turned and the buds look extra chunky. I’m excited to try this one

From this morning with flash

Autos are moving right along. Day 9

8 Likes

Almost forgot the group shot

16 Likes

Day 75 harvest for number 3

13 Likes

Day 79 harvest number 5

They’re all starting to look like this even with with a full feeding schedule, so I’m going to start chopping as soon as room opens up on my drying rack

Have a great day OG!

12 Likes

That’s a good problem to have. Great job they look wonderful.

2 Likes

Thanks, man. It’s definitely a great problem to have. Good thing I just got a bigger drying rack lol

1 Like

Here’s the first Strawberry Temple x Sweet and Sour Cindy. These came from the number 3 plant that is still drying

10 Likes

Day 82 number 4 harvest

It’s a little beat up but it smells amazing. Like a really creamy berry smell

Here’s a trimmed nug of the number 3

With flash

Have a great weekend OG!

7 Likes

Just a quick update on the autos

Just after topping

And the clones for the next run are filling in nicely

Have a great day OG!

6 Likes