Jim's ongoing OG journal

Day 59 from sprout for the Drunken Cherry Fog Dog autos
The taller skinnier one is super frosty and smells really strong. Fuel and chem all the way

The shorter one might have a good smell on it too, but there’s no way that I could smell it over the tall one

10 Likes

I know @luxton is saying the same about his DCFD.

4 Likes

Yup, super frosty :grin:. And a sweet candy smell… It seems to have dissipated in recent weeks when it REALLY started throwing out crystals. I can’t wait to vape this one!

5 Likes

I don’t have a carbon filter on this one and it’s right next to my bed. I swear the smell wakes me up in the middle of the night lol

5 Likes

Day 35 flower

Everything is moving right along. It seems like the GG4 is developing a slight K deficiency but it’s going to have to deal with it since everything is on a reservoir and I don’t want to make a separate batch of nutes for one plant

Day 66 update on the autos

This one might be done in a week or two, which is fast for me

This one seems to be following my usual 90+ day timeline

9 Likes

As a thank you to those who participated in this thread I’m going to be doing my first giveaway. I would like to keep this one for people who participated before this post, either with comments or likes. I’ll do a couple more giveaways in the free seeds thread for everyone else to get in on. Thank you OG for being such a great community

For a pack of Strawberry Temple x Sweet and Sour Cindy

1. @darkillusion :us:
  2. @blowdout2269
  3. @luxton :canada:

Please add numbers as needed

9 Likes

I’ll fucx wit dat. :crazy_face:

Thanks Jim!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right on, thanks for the chance!!

1 Like

Go ahead and send your details @darkillusion , @blowdout2269 , and @luxton ! It was a hard fought victory, guys lol

6 Likes

Damn, we all suck at tagging our homies!
:rofl:
@darkillusion & @luxton
Oh the shame…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy shit, do we ever! Lol

Thank you @Jim!!

3 Likes

Day 43 flower

Day 74 autos

8 Likes

Day 77 harvest Drunken Cherry Fog Dog

This one started fading even without flushing or even reducing the nutes, so I’m calling it done. It completely got rid of the chemmy funk yesterday and started smelling like cherry tennis balls. Thanks for this one @darkillusion ! I can’t wait until it’s dry

8 Likes

That would be the Chemdawg in the FogDog fading out to let the Cherry Bandy come through.

1 Like

I hope it keeps that smell. I’ve never smelled anything even close to it

2 Likes

For a little contrast here is how my last DCFD looked right before I cut it down.

6 Likes

It looks like they all have the same structure. I saw that @luxton harvested his a few days ago and it looks similar too

4 Likes

I just popped my wine fridge (where I dry and cure) and wow, the smells are amazing! 2 DCFDs and an Afghani auto :grin::metal:. Sweet candy is coming through both DCFDs again, with a little gas or something on one of them :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hi Jim just getting caught up on your thread

Great job :clap:

Mendo breath looks dank

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what smells I get off of the second one now that I’ve harvested this one and it’s not overpowering everything

2 Likes