Jim's ongoing OG journal

Nice looking :eyes: grow you got going @Jim, I have not visited your grow journal :notebook: till today. Glad to see all the successful beans sprouting for you. I will be looking :eyes: for the next update and checking in to say HIGH :wave:!

IMG_5386 IMG_4741 IMG_4619

11 Likes

Thanks, man! Glad to see you

3 Likes

Following!

4 Likes

*2 :grin:

(10 chars)

5 Likes

Just found your journal Jim and nice big frosty buds you’re growing :slightly_smiling_face: …taking a place for what’s to come.
:v:

5 Likes

Happy to see you all, @Sintax , @luxton , @globalhead

4 Likes

Oh it’s a real crowd now!
:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Well, you start talking about running autos from @Going2fast then everyone wants to watch lol. Pistils just showed up a couple of days ago

Blue Raspberry auto 4-5 weeks

16 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Where is that guy? :thinking:

7 Likes

I have @Going2fast Scarlet Runtz running rn and it’s a banger. Getting frosty at like week 2 of flower.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember them getting frosty early. Your froberry looks thick in the individual bud pics, but that overview makes it look massive

6 Likes

She is massive, @joheimgrohen really knocked it out of the park with that cross honestly.

3 Likes

Hi @Jim - also just found your thread, love to watch things grow and learn from wiser heads - keep up the good work :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for coming by. Sometimes those wiser heads come through here, so maybe they can keep us both in check lol

7 Likes

Still lurking. It’s fishing and moto season :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Forgot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Kinda figured you were workin 70+hrs a week like me😔

2 Likes

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I did a little work on the grow and figured that I would do an update since everything is moving so fast. What a difference a week makes. I got all my mother plants repotted. I’ve been slacking on them and now I need to get them healthy for clone trading season

First up are the Yogis. These two are not happy with me. They were the closest to the fan so I moved them back. I’m hoping that will take care of it. The taller one has some pretty tight node growth

Next up is the Chocolate Oozie and the Blueberry Diesels

White Gold is growing like crazy. It’s hard to believe this is only 12 days old

Lucky Louie XIII got a little bit of wind damage too, but seems to have powered through

The Kush 4 x Ssdd are getting too big to put in one picture. Two tall stretchy ones, I think one is already showing female. Both have four fingers instead of five at the third node, I’m not sure if that’s a trait of either parent or not

And two shorter more compact ones. I hope if there’s a keeper it’s one of these two lol. I don’t want to try to control a stretchy mother plant

Last up we have the Blue Raspberry branching out and getting bigger. Around week 5

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! I’m off to stalk all of your journals lol

15 Likes

Your grows are lookin good man! @Jim

4 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Right on man, you’ve got a bunch of nice, healthy looking plants there!

Looks like a fun little workbench you have for growing too, I like the setup!!

1 Like