Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Hahahaha, I like it!

2 Likes

“Jinglepot, builder of temple boulders”…

Yeah, that has a nice ring to it… :+1: :smile:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

ce6dff2b-f015-44ee-8409-71311c79a18e_text

3 Likes

7 Likes

Lol, I wanted to make a hash train, the Marrakesh express :laughing:

12 Likes

You’re a Monster!!!

1 Like

More drying…

16 Likes

@Jinglepot , i meant to ask ya. The buckets you use, what is the logic of the different heights which you cut them? :thinking:

I’m about to fuck up some old buckets to do the same and while I’m ball parking I’d love to know the “why”. :rofl:

3 Likes

Cut the bottom off one, then cut one 4"up, then 8"up for the last bucket. It separates the bags a little more. The bottom bag drains so slow it holds water, and you don’t want the bag above swimming in the tricome filled water of the bag below

6 Likes

Just under 1oz on that dry, guessing about 2.5x more in the freezer to dry still. Topped the jar up to a full ounce, she’s pretty, lol.
My new favorite pasttime :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

That looks gorgeous :heart_eyes: :yum: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Seems like you’re a full blown hashishian these days bud

4 Likes

That, sir, is a thing of beauty. You will enjoy the hell out of that. Congrats.

4 Likes

5 Likes

You just get me bro

2 Likes

Thanks all!!!

It’s a labour of love. It was actually quite a bit of work, just, if you love it, is it really work? Yes…lol

I’ve been heavily medicated since I finished and all I can say is wow! I can’t believe I didn’t have one of these machines before.

3 Likes

Yup. Right here. I never throw away anything but roots and main branches and stems anymore. I save all the trim and larfy stuff till I have enuff for a batch of bubble hash.
You have a good handle on working it. Your hash look delicious.

3 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG hey pal… what are these? Lol

3 Likes

A little cal mag did a lot, thanks @LoveDaAutos
Plants are perking up, top left 6 are Copas Main Event, bottom left 6 are Holy Crack, top right 3 larger ones are two Copa Quick Skunks and a Frankensteins Daughter. The 6 Below the top 3 are London Pound Cake outdoors, I will only be keeping One. And in the solo cups I have (bottom right) 5 LPC indoors, I will only be keeping one. And on the left of the tray I have the rest of the Copa Quick Skunk and Frankensteins Daughters

24 Likes

They are looking a little perkier.

3 Likes