Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Holy $*!×
That is one beautiful jar of blonde hash!

2 Likes

Ugh, im in love with it, lol

3 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I would consider setting up a shrine for a whole ounce of perfect blonde hash :laughing:

7 Likes

25 Likes

Fuckin eh rights! That’s a damn awesome haul brother, :metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

Fuckin’ gloaters! :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn you guys! Damn you all to hell!
I have already smoked all my Bubble Hash. Now I’m sitting here tryna get high on good bud, but my fuckin tolerance level is in the shitter because of said hash.

7 Likes

That sucks. I’ve set a goal that I won’t touch hash until I’ve got enough to perpetually use it :+1:
I guess the question is, will I ever have that much hash :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s where I’m at, ive got about 1/4lb from just my green crack run… that should do me until next year :laughing: as soon as I get my room cleaned out from recent renovation I’m going to set up and dry the rest. Ive also got a bunch of God Bud amd Bubba Kush in the freezer to run too still

6 Likes

Are you cutting your entire crops down into the freezer for hash making?

3 Likes

Noooo, hell no, I’m a Bud guy, 100%. I smoke Joints, lol. That’s just the trim/larfy lowers

5 Likes

There should be a diagram? Puck has red tics marked on it to orient?

2 Likes

Got it! Lol, I needed the cipher

1 Like

Progress… I need to get this room finished to start my PBB and Sour Strawberry!

19 Likes

they look a lot happier. should really take off soon.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can notice them daily… its crazy how under my T5 and MH they dont need any cal mag…ever… but under the LED they do

2 Likes

Frosty hash! This table is all my 3, 4 and 5 washes.

This table is all my 2 and combined 1 and 2 washes

I probably have this last tables worth of straight #1 washed trichomes, the creamiest of the crop, and again with the 160u low grade + any washes past 5

19 Likes

Quick question made first bubble bags hash. What a pita.lol so I have 3 piles on drying filters should I press into block freeze then 24hrs shred up on parchment on top of cardboard and shoulb be dry quick right? Then use hot water to press? Thanks

3 Likes

you know what’s kind of funny? i saw a documentary about hash making in afghanistan and the filmmaker asked one of the farmers why he doesn’t smoke buds and he was like: smoking buds makes you insane, that’s not good :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You got it, that’s what I would do. Depending on drying room temp it should be dry between 24 amd 48 hrs

3 Likes