Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Insane eh? Haha, the WACKY tobaccy

6 Likes

Big shout out to @chronix I had given away all my big yield auto genetics and all but a few of my Mi5 and have been in regret for a while now. But my man @chronix did a thing, and I’m back in action! Of all the autos I’ve grown, these are the only two auto strains that have hit me in the “feels.” Thanks a million pal :call_me_hand:

26 Likes

@chronix is a cool cat

7 Likes

He sure is… we’re damn near neighbors, minus a ferry ride :laughing:

4 Likes

All things are well. All plants are healthy and happy. Well watered as I’m leaving to the big city for a couple days.

I will be picking up panda film to finish my grow room renovation and get it set up for starting the Romulan and PBB. (Sour strawberry will come after). I will also grab some micro, soil and a dozen 1 gallon pots to transplant the solo cup planties

20 Likes

Happy to hear they made it safely. :grinning:

8 Likes

I’ve been waiting all winter for nights like these. Summer is on its way. 9 hours helping my friends move all their heavy shit into their new home and it’s time for a few (at least) drinks and a smoke or 2

17 Likes

That’s my kind of drinkin’!

3 Likes

Fuck, broke my toe…again… different toe, worse than last time… much worse, lol, my whole front half of my foot is swole right up

4 Likes

Damn. I hate to read that.

2 Likes

Lol, my own stupid fault… self medicating, copious amounts of booze and weed :laughing::rofl: I’m feeling no pain now… but the swelling is sumthin else :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Probably gonna feel it tomorrow

3 Likes

That’s future Jinglepots problem! :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Blame the Jameson, it has negative karma…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Lmao, I mean, I’d LIKE to… but really I was just excited I found batteries and kicked the couch HARD running past :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh man :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

I doubt your missus needed the vibrator’s batteries so badly that you needed to hurt yourself :cry: .

(:rofl:)

1 Like

Sorry bout the toe.
I remember one time this girl I was dating bumped her foot against the bedframe. And her pinky toe was pointing like 90° from her foot. Her whole foot swole up like a blowfish. And turned the prettiest shade of purple this side of Grandaddy.
Bad thing is there ain’t shit you can do for a broke toe. Good luck for the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Unfortunately its like hitting your thumb with a hammer…you just know you’re going to bang it again.

3 Likes