Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Fuck her vibrator… well I mean I guess that’s the point :laughing:… but I was on a far more important mission! Those batteries were for a brand new +100" screen projector my buddy just bought to watch playoffs on.

Not a damn thing to be done

HHa yup, like my thumb and my ex, gonna get banged again

5 Likes

“The Maine Event” one has been yellow since it was a seedling, but its growing, ill keep it around until I get a male/female count.

20 Likes

other than that one all the rest of those and the rest of all your other plants are looking good.

2 Likes

Thanks! They are… growing like weeds :sweat_smile: I had to

4 Likes

Collected the hash that’s been drying for the last couple days. 68 grams! I’m sitting at a total of 106.88 grams (3.8oz) of hash for my work over the last 2 weeks! I have planed and am drying the rest now… the 160u lower grade I’ll use for cooking and the 1st washed from my 45u… the premium. I cant wait to add their dry weights and see the totals!

30 Likes

It’s shaded leaves look fine, that bleached one could just be light sensitive

1 Like

itś looking so good !! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: i should get some bubblebags. great work!!

1 Like

Well, I dragged my ass outside and did some broken toe up potting, got the pain sweats, and managed to finish up and am cooling off with a fatty.

The roots on this Frankensteins Daughter are awesome, up potted it, and 2 Quick Skunks to 4 gallon pots. The Frankensteins Daughter is the one in the front. I no longer have room for them in my tent, so I put them in the greenhouse with supplemental afternoon lighting, allowing them to acclimatize before planting in the ground at the end of May.

17 Likes

Up potted my 3 Frankensteins Daughters into 2 gallon pots (I ran out of 1 gals, lol) and 5 Copa Quick Skunk into 1 gals that I started 2.5 weeks later as well as my LPC indoors.

26 Likes

What???
No Bloody Monster???
Say it ain’t so!

3 Likes

Nooooo, I have not been blessed with any bloody monster yet! So what could i do!? :man_shrugging:

There is always next season! Indoors is booked up for a year or so, lol

4 Likes

I think there is none left with @JohnnyPotseed
I will look in the morning. I think I have some that I kept back. If I have them I will send you some. Howzat grab ya???

4 Likes

Sounds stellar!

2 Likes

You’re in luck bruh. I have a nice pack of those for you. Send me some details and they are yours.

4 Likes

Good morning!
@BigMike55 you are a gem brother! In coming shortly!

2 Likes

I’ve got the FINAL weigh-ins for the REST of the hash! This is the moment I’ve all been waiting forrrrr 🫢🤣.

15.98g AAAA 1st cut primo and 9.65g 160u cooking hash!

This brings totals up to… Drum roll please!
(Instert drum roll here)

122.86g = 4.39oz of awesome smoking hashish!!
9.65g = 0.34oz lower grade cooking hash!!

For a grand total of 132.42g (4.73oz) that’s just over 1/4lb!!!

That was a lot of work, but without my new washing machine it would have been WAY more work. I’m happy and stoned to my hearts content!

27 Likes

I figured out just now, that dialing my LED down to 20%, gives way better, more realistic colour representation. The green is now the green I see and not that super bright pale green from a cranked LED.

LPC outdoors :arrow_down:

LPC indoors 5 in a straight line from the heater on the left to the wall on the right :arrow_down:

Copa “The Maine Event” :arrow_down:

Holy Crack :arrow_down:

Copa Quick Skunk :arrow_down:

Frankensteins Daughters :arrow_down: (3 in the back)

22 Likes

@Jinglepot i figured you’d appreciate this, here’s how the scrap from a bubble run out of that machine presses with just your hands:

This is mostly stuff from the work bag with a couple chunks of the good stuff that was still wet when I pressed the majority of it. That washer produces proper quality!

11 Likes

Sweeeeet! An old-timer down the road used to wrap in in saran wrap and put it under his heel in his shoe and walk around :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ve heard of “shoe hash” before, this thing went into a solid mass with just the body heat of my palm and thumb, no heels required :joy::joy:

2 Likes