Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

So meltyyyyy :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: ugh, im obsessed… but my tolerance is going through the roof

5 Likes

Yea I’m trying to save the hash for special occasions so I don’t blow my shit out of the water, middling results haha

2 Likes

Shit I may do this with my dry sift ball…

WAIT. No. Gonna do it with a ball made down the road with UK Cheese to make it EXTRA cheesy. :rofl:

5 Likes

:drooling_face: cheesy goodness. I recently found my solo cup challenge djshort bb x Cheese amd WOW, smells like fruity/funky cheese. On point.

3 Likes

So a good Russian dessert cottage cheese just at the edge of needing to be thrown out? :thinking:

:rofl:

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Exactly! Get out of my nose! :joy:

3 Likes

Gonna move all my non breeders to another area and flip to 12/12 for a couple days. I’ve cleaned out my other tent and my large grow room is done drying hash. Once I weed out certain males and its passed mothers day (local outdoor date if weather is nice) ill have much more room. Thing need up potting :sweat_smile: the broken foot doesn’t help matters

5 Likes

I have this secret hidden little grow room. It’s gross and just used for storage now. It was my first grow “room”, I had 2 previous grows in a tent prior to building it. It was retired well over a decade ago for favor over my large room and spaces where my tents are set up in other out buildings. With the new cooler running LEDS and my recent larger room renos, I had begun thinking of firing it up again in place of 2 of my 3 tents.

It was just an afterthought until last night. In casual conversation over a beer with a neighbor while watching baseball and hockey, he mentioned he had all this osb he bought 2 years ago just filling up his driveway. After some careful negotiation and beer bribery, my brother and I split the cost of $250 for 20 sheets 1/2" treated good one side OSB. LET THE RENOS BEGIN…errrrr, continue… lol

This space won’t be ready for a bit, and there is less headroom, 6’4" tall, 12’ x 5’6" area, but it will be perfect for vegging/cloning smaller plants for my PBB and Sour Strawberry hunt!

21 Likes

I think im going to move my Fems under another light fir a couple days and flip my tent to 12/12 for 2 days then back to 18/6 to sort out what I have for males and females. I will only be keeping 1 outdoor and 1 indoor LPC, and I want to get a count on the Holy Crack and Copas “The Main Event” before going forward.

26 Likes

@Cannaology and @Jamescoldflame
Many apologies. In a hash fuelled stoned stupor I neglected to fasten stamps to the letters I hence set forth…

…Sorry, I forgot stamps :sweat_smile:

I put stamps on them and re-mailed them today!

8 Likes

A couple little pieces of Paradise, our hobby farm is called Pair-a-Dice Farms, a play on words for my parents being a Pair of Dice :wink::grin:

26 Likes

i would yank that yellow maine event one for sure. no need to spend / waste time with that one. kinda looks like there is another plant under the yellow one that is hanging in there? hope you get a good count of each male & female

3 Likes

Lol, nope, it’s staying! Hahaha, Im putting the extra into it, it’s an experiment now :rofl: check it out here!

8 Likes

Your place is beautiful @Jinglepot . Jealous to be honest. Wishing one day I’m able to get some sort of little homestead property.

4 Likes

So Nice! what a chill spot :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Tweeet! I mean damn

2 Likes

O Yea!!! That is nice. Peaceful.

3 Likes

You have great guitar skills too! :+1: :guitar:

4 Likes

Hahahhaa, that was OLLLLLLD me, I haven’t jammed in yearrrrrs

3 Likes

Hey Jingles, thanks for sharing the videos, they made my morning!

I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to take a walk around your families’ Pair-a-Dice IRL! :+1: :+1: :star_struck:

It’s foggy and cold here in Cape Cod but Spring is on the way at last.

1 Like