Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Sucks to be this guyyyyy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

I’ll keep the pics coming, I can’t WAIT until summer time here

2 Likes

Oh man, that’s someone’s day fully ruined, poor bastard

2 Likes

The 3 big ones, 2 Frankensteins Daughter and 1 Quick Skunk, for me to choose for a second “in ground” plant along with a “The Maine Event”

19 Likes

Day 1 of quick flip for sexing

16 Likes

The “lonely bunch gang” lol

These Fems, Copa Quick Skunk and Frankensteins Daughters, were just temporarily separated from the pack as I flipped the rest for 2 days sexing. Once I can put my outdoor plants where they belong, outside, and cull any males I don’t want I will have much more room

22 Likes

Out of zig zags!! I have other shitty papers and many other means of getting stoned, but I like smoking joints, they are my cigarettes, lol. While digging through some stash areas I stumbled across this in my humidor. :fire:

A Sour Diesel cannagar, aged for 16 months. Wrapped in a juicy jays bubblegum hemp blunt wrap.

28 Likes

oh man thats sounds so tasty !!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

i think, í`ll start the sour diesel seeds, quite some time has passed since smoking sour d :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing beats MH for veg… I mean, nothing IVE ever used. Plants just LOVE it. 600w MH, Bulb is some knockoff, iPower or something… ive used it over 3 years in a row, never replaced the bulb and it still kills it

22 Likes

Hey @Jinglepot
I still have those Bloody Monster beans if you still want them.
Did I ever send you my ISS fems?

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Yes and no!

I forgot all about the bloody monster. Hash, lol.

You da man @BigMike55

2 Likes

Getting some sun! A couple hours today, a few tomorrow. Adding a couple/few hours each day until they go outside permanently on sunday/monday.

23 Likes

What did they think this was Tobermory?!

Beautiful space @Jinglepot !!

6 Likes

:laughing: or Sudbury, haha, it’s Chemainus lake near me

4 Likes

That was crazy. I was looking at a video. The guy was looking at someone else fking up. Then he looks at this car moving. Then he noticed it’s his. Lol runs into the river

1 Like

:rofl:

5 Likes

I didn’t know you lived in Sudbury. Can I borrow a nickel?

2 Likes

Biggest fucking Nickel in the world… alas, im from the west coast

1 Like

(I know I’m just playing)

1 Like

Ugh, I had read about this. adjust the other day a guy in Victoria just got caught in an self driving car, both hands being used to hold and use a large platter full of cocaine, when a cop pulled up beside him… BUSTEDDD LOL

2 Likes