Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Isn’t that the exact reason for self driving cars?

2 Likes

It’s not impaired driving if I’m not driving.

3 Likes

Good luck convincing a judge of that :rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean, I’d buy it though

2 Likes

The sign clearly says use only hands free devices I just took it to the next level.

1 Like

Group Photo. Took the kids outside to get some sunshine :laughing:

“The Maine Events” have shown 4 females and one male with the yellow one just starting to show but as of yet unidentifiable to my eye. Perfect for a little cross to make more Main Event seeds this fall

13 Likes

My new favorite way to smoke my hashish. My new clay chillum. I havent been this hash high in a lonnnng time. Something about the chillum too, im not spiritual…but…

26 Likes

4 girls 1 guy yes sir, nice ratio… banana bush to be determined? :banana: :face_with_monocle: lol.

2 Likes

Banana bush :laughing: could you imagine stabilizing this as a yellow strain and then crossing and breeding to a banana kush and get a yellow banana strain :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Topped and totally loving it. They grew so fast… 16", 2 nodes, insane… I cut them back down to size

A couple hours layer and they were prayin’ to the sun

27 Likes

Praying for that intense early morning sunshine

“The Maine Events”
20230512_095121

28 Likes

Spent a beauty day on the lake. Got a sun burn and a few really nice trout.

25 Likes

I wanna give that guy a high-five. Rolling around in your self driving Tesla, plate full of lines… Gangsta AF :rofl:

6 Likes

I mean the rest yeah… but there is NOTHING gangster about a tesla :laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

Oh man that looks like a really relaxing day! Since one becomes nevertheless directly envious…
I live in the wrong country i guess! sigh.

2 Likes

I was going to say there’s nothing gangsta about being stupid…but then again…

3 Likes

Damn dude between the chillum sesh and the lake, I still want your life! Live it up out there for the rest of us stuck behind desks all fuckin week!

4 Likes

Yo @Jinglepot i saw this thing from someone I follow on IG the other day and had to pick one up for how cheap it was and how rad it looked, knowing you’re a hash fan too I figured you’d appreciate:

https://silkroadshash.com/

Should probably shout out @Budderton and @JoeCrowe on this one too. I made a similar “hash under glass” rig in the past but this one is a nice little personal sized pipe, I’ll report back on function when it shows up, mainly bought it cause my wife wants to divorce me every time I break out the torch and hot stick while we’re sitting around watching TV: “it’s so fucking aggressive sounding” :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Right on Legs, that’s pretty cool! I wonder how big of a chunk you can put on there? I can see myself trying to cram 3 grs onto that little pin! :rofl:
After watching those video’s, I’m fairly certain I could build my own version. I might have just found my Sunday afternoon project! Thanks for the tag Legs!
:grin::v::canada:

7 Likes

Sure miss the old style burners on the stove . These flat top stoves have forced hash smokers to revert to torches .

3 Likes

My hash doesn’t have enough contamination to do something like that jar. If you try and get a flame near it, it just melts into a puddle. I tried it once. I think we had a bible or something with a pin through the cover and a brandy glass.

9 Likes