Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Hahaha, it’s the zen between the chaos. It’s not all peaches and cream, but we try and make the good, really good.

That’s sweet, I just smoked a bud using a magnifying glass and drinking glass to blow the mind of the pretty girl that was wasting time with me the other day. I love new neat and different ways to smoke. I’m in love with my chillum rn, let me know how this works for you I might have to make a purchase or rig something up! I get it about the 3 hole pipe, every time I’m heating up my stick my dad asks me if I’m a junky :laughing:

I still have the scars… emotional and physical :joy::joy: we used to have a pop bottle ice hooter always in the freezer beside the stove for our hot knives

Melty is good, nelty is very good, lol. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yea the chillum is a great way to go, ends up being better for a group sesh though, and I can never get enough of the homies up to the hill here to get a proper chillum session going so mine end up sitting unused :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, ive tried to include my dad and my bro, they get 1 or 2 hits and tap out, I end up smoking it for an hour by myself

3 Likes

Never owned one it’s like a party pipe how much weed does it hold?

1 Like

They have different sizes, I usually pack about 2 fatties worth, then a large amount of hash, then enough of a green screen to cover. I could probably fit an eighth in mine if I packed her though

1 Like

Kind of like a party pipe, but I feel there is too much history and spiritual attachment to chillums to be coined a “party pipe”

6 Likes

But you need a larger group to get the full effects .

1 Like

I guess its been windy all night while I was at work. Debris everywhere. It’s a nice morning minus the wind. A bunch of my plantsblew straight sideways. I’ve got them staked up now, time for sleep, lol :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

Bummer JIngles! Same thing here, oddball winds all week beating hell out of my young plants. I staked em but the constant thrashing chafed the branches and the dry airflow sucked the moisture right out of the fan leaves.

They’ll recover but this is a sorry start to the summer outdoor grow! :cry:
-Grouchy

7 Likes

Yeah, sustained 50mph winds all night, no wid burn, it was cool and moist and that helped a bit. I ended up woth Flatened Franky Fems :laughing: they are all well recovered now though

7 Likes

These Copa “The Maine Events” are beasts. I’ve never seen such fat stalks , especially this early. They are outgrowing everything else save for my outdoor LPC, but that plant is 3 weeks older, lol

25 Likes

Out friggin standing

2 Likes

before you know it they will be tree trunks. they thrive and eat feed em well, so they get to be the real big trees you wanted to grow. :wink:.

2 Likes

eMOtionallllll DAMAgeeee :expressionless::gun:
get a jeep they said… it’ll be fun they said… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::neutral_face:

14 Likes

Lmfao my kid watches that guy on YouTube :laughing:

1 Like

I truely understand it right now :rofl:

1 Like

Finally, some grow room progress!
Should have been finished weeks ago, but my foot had other plans :laughing:

21 Likes

25 Likes

Dam nice big enough you could dance in there.
Once your foots better.

2 Likes

Haha, I did a jig… foots well enough, still hurts, but it doesn’t impede me much. Split and stacked a cord of firewood, did my jeep hub/ujoint, and made decent progress on my grow room. Most productive day ive had in a long time

5 Likes