Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

It’s gonna be fun! Soaked the seeds in water/h2o2 and put in papertowel for the noght hanging in my closet.

The solo cups are premoistened with 1/4 strength B52 and rhyzotonic.

2 pbb seeds didnt look good, so hopefully I get 12 showers

4 Likes

That room looks like a hospital Jinglepot, very clean, I love it!

I am curious if you had considered using Mylar?

8 Likes

Nope, dont want it, don’t need it, lol. Too shiney for me, I’d be blinded woth the 6000w of light i can beam into this room :laughing:

8 Likes

I hear that. I am weird, I even lay slats of mylar across the top of my pots just to get as much reflection as possible :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Weirdo…wait, that’s brilliant! :grin:

4 Likes

When I look in my chamber it does glimmer brilliantly :laughing:
I try to ensure that every non-plant surface is reflective… like in a laser :nerd_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth :laughing:

Too much work for me, I generally strip ALL LOWERS OFF though, lol, lolly the crap outta my plants for airflow and I just can’t be bothered woth the fluff

2 Likes

Oh this is gonna be a damn nice run right here! I’ll hang out for this for sure. I’ve been wanting to pick up a pack of the PBB BX1 but since I’m in renovation mode myself for a bigger space funds are tight!

Good luck on this one man jealous of both!

Might be kinda cool if some of that PBB pollen landed on one of your rom females… :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

That’s old school stuff from the days of using T8 florescent fixtures… :+1:

There was a ‘common worry’ back then to watch out for potential ‘hot spots’ caused by the mylar curving to form a partial parabolic mirror (or some such).

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Exactly! Gotta utilize those unabsorbed photons :joy::raised_hands:

I haven’t ever had any hot spots from reflections though, except for those nuggs that bolted or got bleached from being too close to the bulb

3 Likes

I’ll hook you up with a pack of pbb when I do the seed increase! Just remind me when you see seeds, lol!

4 Likes

:laughing: oh don’t worry I will… :wink:

2 Likes

Volume up

14 Likes

Bic Kings :laughing:

7 Likes

Damnit, you took all my likes😅 everything looks so amazing!!

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: I’d imagine even though everything is wonderful. Them bird :bird: sounds may drive ya nuts sometimes lol

2 Likes

I’m back for the new run, that room looks tiiiight. Like a labratory, well done :+1:
futurama-bender

4 Likes

It’s the wood peckers on the tin rooves of the birdhouses we have all over when im trying to sleep after a graveyard shift that gets me, lol

But the roosters (chickens) and pheasants we are used to

2 Likes

the room looks so nice! i wished i would have so much space. :slight_smile:

1 Like

mutley2

3 Likes