Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Customizing my grow space a bit (3rd time)

22 Likes

I’m back bitches!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rehabilitated, a changed man, I swear it! :joy::joy::joy:
download.jpeg-93

22 Likes

images.jpeg-79

13 Likes

Welcome back! Glad to have ya!

2 Likes

A little news on my little guys, the Romulan popped 20/20, the Rom x PTK popped 5/5, and the PBB popped 12/14! Pretty good German rates if you ask me. Pics when I get home

14 Likes

Speaking of bitches, this is one of my favorites, her name is “Naughty” but she’s actually one of the best behaved, friendly bitches ive ever net!!

15 Likes

This here is my biggest fan.

…with my cat sitting on it :laughing:

20 Likes

@Northern_Loki did I get busted down to TL2?

Catch a suspension, yes.

8 Likes

Woooooooow :+1: you’re a star

Glad to have you back @Jinglepot :+1: :laughing:
Please stick around man!

2 Likes

Yeah, not so sure these days, but I’ll definately finish out the Holy Crack run and keep in contact with a few people. I feel I’ve given a lot to the community and for some ass hat to treat me the way I was treated, without even a PM and doing it public amd unprofessional, I don’t have much respect for a certain moderator at all

9 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. There are a few big contributors here, and if you’re not at the top, you’re certainly close. I certainly appreciate your generosity to the community in general, and to me specifically. So, I’d like to just thank you publicly.

12 Likes

Thanks for the support, I love most of you, lol

Onward through the fog as a late, great, used to say :pray:

The little ones…
The proof is in the pudding! :laughing::wink:

And a few extras
This Frankensteins Daughter started out as a normie and has transformed in to the Olive cut!!

And scotch and puppers, 2 of my favorite things

18 Likes

You have my friend & I for one appreciate your efforts :ok_hand: I always enjoy reading your posts and chatting with you. Your always involved in anything I’ve tossed out to the community with helping hands and I couldn’t thank you enough for your generosity & Involvement!

Stay in contact with me IF it comes to that, I’ll DM my details! @Jinglepot

9 Likes

I had a 2 year aged JOTI God Bud hash Temple ball I made that I decided to pull out and sample. Hooooweeee, did that ever age well. Its completely gooey, the texture and smell are out of this world and the smoke is so dank. This was from hand washed green frozen trim. Less yield, but less contaminates and a way different high.

29 Likes

Entirely on you bud. Best wishes with whatever you decide.

1 Like